Chapter 21

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Babe'' I heard Bradley running throughout the house and I walked from the laundry room and he saw me he smiled automatically making me match his. ''What'' I asked he shook his head and walked up and kissed me hard. I kissed him back and pulled out.

''What's with the sudden kiss'' I asked him he shook his head and hugged me tight. ''Ok Bradley you are worrying me now what's wrong'' I asked him he nuzzled his head into my head shaking his head, I frowned and wrapped my arms around his back and we stood there for a few minutes hugging I pulled out cradling his face.

''What's wrong'' I asked he sighed. ''Just a guy I know from high school his fiancée was in a car crash and died this morning'' I gasped covering my mouth with my hand.

''They got into this fight and she stormed out, I know we argue and we go to sleep on a fight but no more Ronnie, no more going to sleep fighting or storming out over a fight, seeing him today was horrible he blame it all on himself saying if he wasn't such a prick she wouldn't storm out and now she is dead and she died not knowing how much he loves her'' my chest tightened and I hugged him tight.

''She was 8 months pregnant'' he said I felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach and I hugged him tighter. ''You mean the entire world to me Ronnie you and them 3 kids are the reason I am breathing ok, never forget I love you so much ok'' he said cupping my face.

''Baby I know that and I love you so much ok'' he nodded and kissed me like it be his last time he would kiss me.

''Did she eh die on impact'' I asked he shook his head. ''No she died a few hours later then got the baby out'' I moved out and looked at him.

''It's 50/50 but the doctors said there is a good chance she will live''.

''That's so sad, that poor guy'' he nodded then I heard the Braydon cry. ''I'll get him'' he kissed me and he walked into the living room where the kids where all napping. I put the wash on and I closed the door and walked down after him and he was looking down at them all sleeping, I wrapped my arms around him from behind and kissed the back of his neck and he rubbed the back of my hands and he sat down pulling me down onto his lap.

''It's sad that it really does take something like that to make someone release what you have in life doesn't it'' I said he nodded. ''I love you 4 with everything in me, when I heard that she stormed out I nearly died because that's what you do, when we argue you storm out, just promise me Ron storm out the back yard or out to one of the other rooms, because if I lost you, I don't know what I would do'' he said I rubbed the back of his neck.

''I promise ok, baby you won't ever be without me because I'm not going anywhere and neither are those kids ok'' I said he nodded and rested his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head and hugged him tight.

''I eh I told Rick I'd be over later with the boys'' he said I nodded. ''He will need his friends'' I whispered and kissed him softly and rested my forehead on his then Braydon winged a little, I looked over at him and he was looking up to the ceiling.

''Brady '' I said and his lip curled up making me and Bradley smiled and I got up and I looked down at him in his play pen, he kicked his legs and trashed around, I smiled and I picked him up and sat back on Bradley's lap. ''What's up my man'' he said kissing his face Braydon giggle I smiled and turned the TV on and I looked at the clock it was just going after 2 and I put the kids down for a nap at 1 so I don't reckon Millie or Harvey be awake for another hour or so.

Bradley left about an hour or so of cuddling to go to Rick's house with the boys and I just hung out with the kids when I got a phone call from him.