Chapter 27

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Ok so I printed out the best places to go'' I said as Bradley walked into my office. ''What'' he asked confused sitting in front of me and I gave him the holiday's I printed out.

''We can get a villa's for us on the beach, the best one I think Lanzarote they have great theme parks for the kids it's be great he be nearly 5 the twins are two they will love it and the ocean is right out the front'' I said looking at the screen.

''Maybe only for a week though, it's the middle of August and it's hot the weather is like 32 '' I said and looked at him he was looking at me.

''What'' I asked him. ''Babe we can't go away'' I frowned.

''Why not'' I asked confused he sighed and put the sheets on the table. ''Ronnie if you have cancer you can't go away you'll need to be here for treatment'' I looked back at the screen when the phone rang I looked at the caller I.D and my blood went cold

''It's my doctor'' I said. ''Loudspeaker'' he said I hit loud speaker.

''Hello'' I asked clearing my throat. ''Hey Kiddo got the result back'' the doctor said.

''So soon, I was told I would have the back for at least 10 working days'' I said nervously biting my nail.

''Well I pull a few strings for my number 1 patience'' I chuckled. ''So what is it, should I come in'' I asked rubbing my forehead.

''No need to Ronnie, all blood tests and scans are clear'' I gasped covering my mouth.

''Are you serious''.

''Dead serious'' I clapped my hands and I looked at Bradley who had happy tears in his eyes I reached forward for his hand, he gladly took mine in his and he kissed the back of mine.

''What about the lump'' I asked him. ''That is just puss and flesh, from the sample we took from you it wasn't cancer so it won't bother you, it should slowly go down but if it doesn't come in and we will operate and take it out'' I let out a sigh of relief.

''Thanks so much doc'' I said on the verge of tears he chuckled. ''No problem kiddo on, you keep well and as much as I like your company I don't want to see you any time soon'' me and Bradley laughed.

''Got cha doc take care of yourself'' I said and we said our goodbyes and I covered my face and cried. ''Awe'' Bradley cooed and I heard him getting up and he turned my chair to him and he bent down hugged my waist and I rested my head on his.

''I told you I'd be fine'' I chuckled wiping my face and he looked up at me and kissed me I smiled rubbing his jaw and I pulled out and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. ''I need to ring my parents then Donna they are the only ones who know'' he nodded and I stood up and pointed to the chair he smiled sitting on it and I sat on his lap and I hit number 2 and it called my parents' house.

''Hello'' Justin said I cleared my throat still sniffling so did Bradley. ''Dad the doctor rang''.

''Oh god you are sick I can hear you sniffling''.

''JUSTIN'' I heard Laura scream and something hitting the floor.

''Dad'' I asked. '' dad are you ok dad'' nothing.

''Hello dad you there'' I asked but only hearing commotion in the back ground..

''Fucking hell Justin answer me'' I barked down the phone.

''Hello '' I heard Rory answer the phone. ''Buddy where's dad''.

''He is sleeping on the ground'' I gasped and I heard him groggily talking. ''T-the phone'' I heard him say and more movement.