Chapter 38

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

''I'M HOME'' I called out closing the front door and I carried the bag of take away for myself and Bradley and walked into the kitchen. ''Hey baby'' I turned to see Bradley sitting at the table just looking at me I raised my eyebrows and put the bag on the counter.

''Why you sitting in here alone in silence'' I asked walking over to him and he moved out pulling me down onto his lap.

''Just finally got some peace and quiet, Harvey and Kelly brought all the kids to McDonald's'' he said I chuckled and kissed him softly then got up.

''Well it's a good thing I just got us food'' I said walking over and I took two plates out of the cupboards and I opened the bag and put the food onto it and I took a beer out of the fridge for him and a bottle of water for me and brought them over to the table.

''You star'' he said I smiled crossing my legs. ''So how is the store'' he asked.

''It's going great very busy it look good and tidy staff are looking after it well, I told them I'd be back in tomorrow early, the new line of clothes are out so I'm going to bring Kelly with me and let her do some work on floor'' I said to him opening the cap of my water bottle.

''That's good, at least it's still standing on its feet, you're lucky you have nice staff taking care of the place or it'll be in tatter's'' he said I hummed. ''I'd kill them if they ran it to the dirt'' he chuckled putting his fork into his mouth.

''Si the kids how were they, Miley good'' I asked he nodded. ''She call me dada today'' my jaw dropped.

''WHAT'' I shrieked he laughed and nodded taking his phone out of his pocket and type something and turned it around to me. ''We didn't get the first recording but she call me it again and Brady got it on recording'' he said I hit play.

''Say Dada'' Bradley said and she just giggled playing with the strings on her jumper.

''I don't think she will do it ag- DAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAA'' she shouted the giggled biting down on her hands.

''Awh that's so cute'' I gushed as he picked her up kissing all over her face making her laugh, it ended and I gave him back his phone.

''I'd say you are over the moon'' I said he chuckled. ''Yeah I am, not just for that because she finally talked, she is over 14 months and she wasn't talking so I was relived more than anything'' he said I smiled.

''All of them bare Braydon'' I grumbled he laughed. ''They love their daddy'' I scoffed.

''I push them out least the can do is look like me but nope look like you, say my name nope say yours first, we will see when I'm on my death bed, who be by my side me then for my money huh'' I said and he burst out laughing I kicked him under the table he laughed owe and rubbed his leg.

''Don't talk like that'' he said when he stopped laughing and I shook my head. ''Oh come on have a sense of humour'' I winked he chuckled standing up taking the plates to the sink washed them out and put them on the rack.

''Want to chill before they come back'' he asked I nodded drinking the rest of my water putting the bottle of the counter to refill it later and I walked into the living room until I was pulled back.

''No that kind of chill'' he said I laughed. ''You want some of this '' I said walking towards the staircase he laughed locking the front door and followed me up and we went into the bedroom.

''I definitely want some of this'' He said pushing me down on the bed I smiled sitting up on my elbow and he took my heels off tossing them on the floor and leaned down and kissed me, I ran my hand down his back to his t-shirt and he pulled giving me the chance to pull to off then he kissed me again, he grinded his hips of mine I moaned moving my hips up to meet his he let out a throat moan and his tugged on the end of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head I ached my back un clipping my bra and he pulled it down his down my chest and he placed a soft kiss on both of my nipple and my breath caught in my throat.