Chapter 44

(RONNIE'S POINT OF VIEW)

''Harvey be careful with her'' I shouted up the castle. This thing takes up most of my green it was fucking huge. ''I know mom'' he shouted back sitting down with Millie on his lap and he pushed himself down I covered my eyes and I heard her giggle loudly.

''She loves it'' he laughed standing up I let out a sigh of relief as I took her form him.

''Was that fun my girl huh'' I asked her giggling her baby she laughed and put her arm out form Harvey who happily took her and headed up the bouncy castle. Today is Millie's second birthday so myself and Bradley went all out, we got a huge bouncy castle a small one a jungle gym for toddlers then we had a big barbecue, Braydon had his DJ deck out so it was such an amazing day. We had all our family, good friends out ours, neighbours, and the children from her crèche.

''You ok baby'' I felt arms wrap around me resting on my belly and I nodded. ''Yeah, did you see her, she loves it, she loves all this attention''.

''She's her mother's daughter's' he said I laughed leaning back against him. ''You remember the day we were told Harvey would be due on October 5th and now look her birthday is October 5th, it was meant to be'' I said.

''I 100% agree with you on that baby'' he said I smiled and turned my head and kissed his cheek. ''I want to go on that bouncy castle'' he laughed.

''No way you have 14 weeks left I won't have anything happen to you'' he said I sighed and mumbled ok and turned around to him and kissed him.

''You better get me some food because this little one is hungry'' he laughed on to my lips. ''Ok be right back'' I nodded and I turned and looked at all the kids having a great time.

''How you feeling princess'' I turned my head to see Justin. ''I'm doing good dad, happy she is finally having a good birthday and a happy life'' I said he kissed the top of my head.

''And it's all down to you and Bradley, you both saved this little girls life'' I smiled. ''She saved ours'' I said looking at him he smiled wrapping his arm around my neck pulling me into a hug.

''How is little one doing not long now'' he said I hummed. ''Kicking about which is good, I kind of think it's a boy at this stage, playing soccer with my bladder'' he laughed.

''Go'' he playfully pushed me I chuckled and walked into the house and headed into the bathroom done my business washed my hands and walked out only to bump into Bradley with a plate of food.

''Spear rigs'' my mouth watered taking down off him and walked into the kitchen. ''Thank you'' I said sitting down he chuckled sitting beside me eating with me stopping to turn his head when a laughing Millie came in on her phone, I raised my eyebrows she smiled at us and walked out a bag with a towel around her bikini.

''She is growing up'' he said I hummed. ''She is 13 now give it 2-3 years and she'll have a boyfriend'' he snapped his head to mine.

''No way, no fucking way will any of my daughters have a boyfriend until they are 30, even then I might not let them'' I laughed shaking my head. ''I was talking to my dad earlier'' Bradley said I nodded.

''And you know Owen Blakely one of your dad's signed artist'' I nodded. ''Well he heard one of Brady beats and mixes and he wants to feature him on his update coming album''.

''What'' I gasped he nodded. ''I wasn't going to say anything till tomorrow but we are here now and well what do you think'' my eyes widen as I blinked rapidly.

''He is 13''.

''Ronnie he is a very, very talented Dj for his age, it's only his beat, not in the video or anything'' he said. ''We will talk about it tomorrow and see was he thinks about it'' I said he nodded.