she had embarrassed herself enough throughout the year, and she refused to be a wimp on the last day of 8th grade.

"no. but you probably have naked pictures of your sister." she told him, snatching her book bag from his hands. richie covered his mouth, trying to hide his snicker as stanley giggled into his hand.

henry turned to face the losers then looked back at jaedyn. "what's this? you're fucking all four of them at the same time or somethin'?" the bowers boy smirked. jaedyn shot a disgusted look at him.

"y-y-you s-ss-suck bowers!" bill stuttered. jaedyn nodded.

"yeah! why don't you leave them alone and go suck your mom's dick!" you could practically see the steam coming from henry's ears.

jaedyn soon fell to the ground, holding her hand up to her face.

"you're fucking sick bowers!" richie yelled. "henry!" the boy's eyes widened. he looked up to see his father intensely glaring at him as he motioned his fingers towards himself. he looked back toward the group before walking towards bill.

"you got a free ride because of your brother this year. but it's over for you and your fruity friends this summer." he whispered to bill. he pushed down richie before walking up to his father who pulled henry by his ear and whispered something in it. the rest of his ugly friends just walked off somewhere. jaedyn sighed in relief.

"wish he'd go missing." she said, holding her cheek. "he's probably the one doing it." eddie stated.

jaedyn chuckled as she held out a hand for richie to grab. richie hesitantly took it, both ignoring the fact that their hearts were pounding at the contact. jaedyn awkwardly shifted onto her other foot.

"thanks bill. i could have handled it though." she stated as she finally emptied the rest of her back pack. bill narrowed his eyes at her.

"a-are you k-kidding? he s-slapped you!" the boy exclaimed throwing his hands in the air. stan suddenly spoke up, "hey, you should come to the q-"

"no!" both richie and jaedyn yelled in unison. they made eye contact and immediately understood why they both said no so quickly. jaedyn moved away from stanley.

"i-um should get home. i have to walk my fish." she struggled to come up with an explanation. she felt the blood rise up to her cheeks.

"huh-"

"bye!" the teen was now just about halfway down the street, her long dark hair flowing behind her.

"see? i told you guys shes a fucking weirdo." richie says as he finishes emptying his backpack.

everyone turned to richie. he noticed the stares and yelled in confusion. "what?!"

"you richie! if you weren't such a bitch to her all the damn time then she would have maybe been able to come to the quarry with us tomorrow!" eddie exclaimed. richie scoffed at the small boy.

"actually we're going to the b-b-barrens." bill stated, letting the stutter take over his word.

"right, the barrens." eddie told him.