PROLOGUE

Ubbe had grown a lot, his body tall, well built and clad in black leather

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ubbe had grown a lot, his body tall, well built and clad in black leather. His hair long and braided, eyes cold and blue. His face was partly covered in a shorter beard. His eyes were glued on his brothers as they fought deep into the forest in Kattegat. Hvitserk who also had grown into a young man had his light brunette hair in a shorter braid and his opponent and brother Sigurd had longer blond hair.

"Come on Hvitserk! I've known women who fights better." Ubbe said to his brother. Yet he didn't knew that the name of his brother would make an unknown observers eyes widen. Everyone knew who he was talking about, even if her name never got mentioned anymore. Björn's strict orders. Sigurd got ready to attack his brother again but as he remembered her he couldn't help but to look at his hand with the sword, remembering how she had taught him to correctly hold a sword, something he had teached Ivar later on.

"Everyone fight's better." Ivar spat from his stump with a taunting grin on his face. Their crippled brother had grown from a small baby boy into a young man. His hair a dark shade of brown, almost black and his eyes icy blue. His legs wrapped together and hands clad in leather like the rest of his body.

"Taking about yourself brother?" Hvitserk asked, turning to his younger brother with a raised brow and a smirk on his face. Ivar raised his brow and shrugged before smiling. "Because we both know I'll win over—" Hvitserk said but Ubbe raised his hand for them to be quiet. The sound of a branch snapping getting his attention. His eyes moved through the forest around them as he had a hand paced over the sword that hung by his hips. A pair of unknown eyes to them squinted as a pair of teeth sunk into the bottom lip, fighting a smile. Then Ubbe's eyes landed on a stone, he walked over to it and frowned when he saw an arrow laying there. He took it in his hands and observed it, a shiver ran down his back as his eyes widen when he thought he recognized the arrow.

"Ubbe what's the matter?" Hvitserk asked as she walked up to his brother who intensely looked at the arrow.

"Have you placed it there?" Ubbe asked and Hvitserk shook his head.

"Why would I?" Hvitserk asked and Ubbe just bit the inside of his cheek before he looked around the forest again without seeing anything out of the ordinary. He quickly walked over his brothers and showed them the arrow.

"I think it's her." Ubbe said and they all frowned at him.

"You think it's who?" Sigurd asked with a frown.

"Vál." Ubbe said and his brothers looked at each other with frowns on their faces. Hvitserk then laughed which made Ubbe look at him with raised brows.

"Now he's been drinking to much mead or not gotten laid with Margrethe for too long." Hvitserk said and laughed. His brothers joined him except for Ubbe who rolled his eyes. The another branch snapped, louder this time and now they all hear it.

"Brothers! Your mother is looking for you." Björn shouted as he got into view. Ubbe's eyes widen before he quickly hid the arrow behind his back, knowing the smallest thing mentioned about Vál would make him snap. Björn soon left, walking back to Kattegat but before his brothers could follow Ubbe stopped them.

"I know it's her brothers. She's here."

+

CHAPTERS ARE COMING SOON.

WRATH OF WAR [BJÖRN IRONSIDE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें