Questions and Compromise

Start from the beginning

"Hell no, one or there. Four is pushing it, love". Eight kids that's a small army.

"Fine, four kids. But, if we have twins I'm counting that as being one".

Laughing, I said,"What are the odds of us actually getting twins. I'm going to bet against the market and say that won't happen".

With sultry eyes she said,"We'll see". She kissed me deeply, making me hard. I all I had to do was slide in to her.

She pulled back and said,"Country or city?"

"Uumm city", I was hopping this was going somewhere else. I started rubbing her clit.

"Stop, we can't. I haven't been on the pill since you when into your coma".

O fuck!

And I don't have any condoms.

"I have an idea if you're up for it. Laid back". Yes, I don't even know what it is, but yes!

She took off her shirt and propped herself up next to me," I would use my mouth, but I still have questions. She reached down into my boxers and started jerking me off.

Fuck her hands felt good and combine with her nuzzling my neck she could ask me anything.

"Why the city?"

I was more focused on her hand then the question," Fuck, umm closer to the airport. Work and all".

"How are you so good at this?" I asked trying not to cum.

"Good at what? Handjobs?" She laugh.

"And blowjobs. Someone I have to kill?"

"Aww thank you. I didn't think you liked the first one. And no you don't have to kill anyone. Nate couched me with a cucumber. I know your into it because I've seen the porn you like."

Thank you, Nate.

"What? How?" Fuck, I was so close.

"You don't clear your history and I was just using your tablet and there it was. I wasn't not going to watch it", she said with a smile. "A lot of ties and submission stuff. It was hot".

I can't. I need to be inside her. NOW.

I took off my boxers and climbed on top of her.

"We can start our family tonight or I can get you Plan B in the morning. But, I'm fucking you, love".

Smiling she put one if her legs on my shoulder,"Don't be gentle".

This is as close to religion as I'll ever get. I like be rough with women and they have all liked it to. But, with Jennifer because she's so small its easier to hurt her. We have only been semi-rough in Hawaii.

Weeks of planning fell through and no amount of exercise should work off that kind of frustration. I remember her talking about something when I just pushed her against the wall and started undressing her. I held her hands together in one hand and held her up with the other. I fucked her mercilessly driving into her harder and harder every time. Even when she came I wasn't finish with her. I threw her on the bed still frustrated, she opened her legs for me, but that's not what I wanted. I flipped her over took her from behind pulling her hair, nailing her just right. I slapped her ass until it was pink. It only turned me on more when she screamed my name. I turned my belt into a collar and tighten it around her neck pulling her back into my arm. I wanted to watch her cum from the mirror closet. But then I saw her, saw the marks I put on her. I stopped. I was ashamed of what I did. I felt even worst for cumming when she said,'More'.

Fuck.

I can't. I don't want to hurt her even if she gets off on it.

"I can't, fuck I can't", I said rolling off of her,"Shit!"

I just cock teased myself.

Confused Jennifer asked putting back on her shirt,"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, God no", I pulled her close to me,"I don't want a repeat of Hawaii".

"I do, that was earth shattering good, heart stopping, still makes me bush to this day good", she said excited.

"I was working out some issues on you. Not my fineness moment", I admitted. Everyday, Jennifer and I got closer I felt like I could tell her anything. No judgment too.

"Well if you have some more issues, feel free to work them out on me", she lowly.

"Never again", I said.

Getting on top of me slowly sliding down on my cock she said,"Never?" And started moving her hips,"Laid back, relax and maybe we can come up with a compromise?" She moved her hips faster causing me to bulk.

If she keeps this up, I won't last for long. I sat up and sucked on her breast making her arch her back. I held Jennifer's hips in place and drove myself into her faster, then what she's used to. She was desperately trying to move her hips, but I kept her in place. Wrapping her arms around my neck she cried out my name over and over again.

"Fuck! I'm cumming", she said running her nail over my back. I released her hips and she moved fast grinding against me. I came and so did she. We fell in a tangled mess of sweat and heat. She was going to move off of me, but I kept her in place on my chest. Out of breath she said," Hell of a compromise" It didn't take long for Jennifer to fall asleep. I wrapped us up in the blanket.

Looking up at the stars I thought to myself smiling, I get to do this forever.