21

"Yes, I suspect the tracker nin from the forest is actually working with Zabuza." I heard Kakashi-sensei's voice pierce through my hazy mind. The darkness slowly receded and with it an overwhelming nauseating feeling overcame me. I coughed once, my body finally waking.

"It's Miyu, she's coming to." Sakura spoke.

"Oh ew, look how green she is." Naruto commented.

"Naruto, shut up and get me a bucket, quick!" Sakura yelled.

"Sasuke, you might want to step back from her." Kakashi-sensei spoke again.

So the whole team is here to watch me blow chunks, great.

I groaned and furrowed my brow in pain. Then, in an instant, my eyes open and I shot up into a sitting position that quickly turned into a hunch over the side of the bed I was on, directly over the bucket Naruto supplied.

I coughed up a good few ounces of bloody bile before the nauseating feeling passed. I could feel a line of blood running from my mouth to my chin but felt too drained to wipe it away as I finished heaving.

Once I finished that upsetting display I collapsed back in my bed, or cot, or whatever I was laying on and finally took stock of my surroundings.

Kakashi-sensei was lying on his own cot next to me. He sat up in bed and watched me calmly. Sakura stood worriedly over me with a strange sense of purpose as she took a rag and wiped the blood and sweat from my face. She was strangely good at nursing people. Naruto stood a few paces away next to Sasuke; the two were the color of sour cream with matching faces of shock and disgust. I cracked a smile at the two; they looked like twins.

Who knew those two could be so alike?

"I'm glad you're finally awake, Miyu." Kakashi-sensei broke the silence. I took a deep breath and sat up next to him.

"How long was I out?"

"Only a few days, not very long. I'm sure you have lots of questions, so I'll do my best to answer them." I nodded to my sensei as he dove into an explanation of what happened to Zabuza and the big finale to the fight that I missed.

"So this is Tazuna's house then? We made it to the Land of Waves?" I asked feeling super disoriented. That dumb Haku, clearly his knowledge of the human body is astounding; I have no idea what he did to me...

I was also silently super impressed with how Naruto and Sasuke got Zabuza to drop his guard.

"Yes, welcome to my home!" Tazuna announced his presence. With him stood a woman and a young boy, "This is my daughter, Tsunami, and my grandson Inari."

"You gave us quite a fright there, especially once Kakashi regained consciousness while you were still out." Tsunami gave a kind smile and set down a tray she was holding. Sakura instantly went towards it and washed out the rag she had used to wipe the blood off me in the bowl of clean water.