Chapter 12

(Harry)

The European tour was so much fun. I even got a tattoo, its a star on my inner bicep. I plan to get many more. We were in studios, a lot, finishing up the album. It comes out in a few weeks. Louis and I couldn't really do much cause cameras were ALWAYS on us, but we're finally home now. We all went to see our families.

And Louis and I leave for the Leeds Festival in about 2 hours! I can't wait! I've always wanted to go to Leeds.

"Boo, I got a tent from Gemma to use at Leeds!" I walked into the kitchen.

"Awesome! I'm all packed up, what about you?" He looked up from his tea.

"Yup! Can we leave early? Please?" I pouted.

He sighed, "I guess." He grabbed his keys, "Get your bag!"

I kissed his cheek, "You're the best!"

I grabbed my bag and the tent and put them in the trunk of Lou's car. He already put his bag in so I shut it and got in the front seat.

He started driving and he glanced at me, "You must be excited, you can't stop shaking." He laughed.

"I've always want to go to Leeds and I can't believe I get to go with my amazing boyfriend." I kissed his cheek, "It's gonna be an amazing weekend, trust me."

Louis is amazing, I think we might actually get married, ya know, if gay marriage is legal in the UK. I want to have kids with Louis, adoption or whatever, I want to be holding our beautiful baby boy or girl with Louis holding me.

I think I'm gonna get a tattoo for Louis. I don't know what to get, though.

(Louis)

We finally get to Leeds and Harry runs out the door. We have to wait in a long line and the bands don't start till tomorrow.

There were other gay couples and I wanted to hold Harry's hand but there are people here that know us, so I just put my hand around his waist, that's platonic, right?

He smiled at me and I squeezed his side.

Once we got to the front of the line, we gave the guy our tickets and got wristbands. We put our bags on our backs and went to go set up the tent. It took awhile but we did it. It was getting dark out so we laid down. You could hear people snoring and moaning and talking.

"How romantic?" I joked and Harry laughed.

"You're so funny." He laid on his back.

I held myself over him and kissed his lips, "Hazza, I...I think I'm in love you."

"You..you're in love with me?" he smiled, "Lou, I love you, too." We kissed then laid down, holding each other.