Chapter 4

(Harry)

Louis has kind of been ignoring me since the bathroom incident.

I saw him walking down the hall and he look down at his feet, why is he avoiding me? I took his hand and walked into the janitor's closet.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I glared at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't give me that shit, Tomlinson."

He sighed, "I thought you told the other boys what happened; I've been avoiding all of you."

I pushed his hair out of his face, "I haven't told anyone.. And if you kiss me again, I'll keep it that way."

He pressed his lips to mine and his hands ran through my hair. I'm loving the feeling of his lips on mine. I've been waiting for all this to happen for years, and now that it's happening, it's so surreal.

He kissed down my neck and started to give me a love bite. I ran my fingers through his hair, loving the feeling of his lips on my skin. I took a chance and went to give him a love bite. His moans were probably the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

I heard a voice screaming, in the hall, "Harry? Louis?"

The footsteps passed the room we were in, and we thought it was safe to go out. I told Louis to stay in here until I checked that no one was coming.

I walk out to see Niall walking by, "What were you doing in there?"

"Oh, nothing-"

"You were shagging someone!" He laughs, "Who was it?"

"I wasn't shagging someone."

"Then why is your hair a mess? And there's a huge hickey on your neck." He starts to walk away, "You shagged someone!"

I opened the closet door, "No ones coming."

Louis walks out the door and I see Niall at the end of the hall, as he runs away.

"Fuck!"

"What?" Louis looks around.

I started running down the hall, "Niall saw us!"

We finally catch up to Niall and he's with the boys.

I started "Guys, I think it's about time we told you-"

"We're gay." Louis held my hand, "And we're dating."

They looked a little stunned but overall, they accepted it.

"I'm happy for you guys." Zayn says.

"So am I." Liam stood up, "You didn't have to be ashamed, you could have told us."

"I was scared." I looked at my feet as Louis put his hand on my back to comfort me.

"Well, are you guys coming out?" Liam put his hand on my back, too.

"Just to you guys, for now."

"We support you guys 100 percent." Niall shoved some fries into his mouth, "Even though, we all kinda knew." He laughed.

***

"Hey Lou?" We walk out of the room and down the hall.

"Hm?" He looked at me.

"Since we're, uh, dating, do you think you'd, um, want to maybe go on a date with me?" I looked at him, "You don't have to, it's just, um, I-"

"I'd love to go on a date with you, Harry."