Chapter 7

(Harry)

As the weeks go by, nothing out of the ordinary happens. Louis and I are always together, just the way I like it. Louis was mad at Zayn and Liam for telling me but they're all good now. Niall is just niall. And everything is falling into place.

I'm still a little nervous that Louis doesn't think our relationship is as serious as I do but I guess for now I just have to trust him. It's hard to do sometimes considering we're all getting so much attention from being in a band together.

Every week we do these video diaries and Louis and I are always next to each other. I think our fans have caught on to our little flirting. They call us 'Larry Stylinson'. It's cute, I really like it. We also do these little games for the fans, like quickfire questions and megamind, which Louis hosts.

Zayn has really come out of his shell and so has Liam. Niall was fully out of his shell way before The X Factor. Speaking of Niall, he invited me to a weekend in Ireland, it was pretty fun.

We had our own song out already, Gotta Be You. It's kinda slow, I like it, I think of Louis when I sing it.

My first rumor started a few weeks ago. It said that Caroline Flack and I were dating. She works for The X Factor. It's kinda funny because she's like 35 and now everyone thinks I like older women. Louis likes to have a go at me about that.

Also, we sing our butts off. The judges like us and we almost always get a positive reaction from them and the fans. We also got to know each other a lot more, we're like brothers now.

Louis and I told Simon we were together and he's happy for us. We've also been talking about moving in to a flat, together.

Oh, and we came up with a band name, One Direction. Actually, I came up with it.

But anyways, fast forward. There's only three talents left: Rebecca Ferguson, Matt Cardle, and us, One Direction.

We walked onto the stage with Simon. Matt and Rebecca were standing on either side of us, with their coaches.

"Tonight we will find out which two talents received the most votes and who received the fewest."

Matt's name was called first, he got the most votes. As we stood there, it felt like 5 hours went by so slowly.

Rebecca's name was called and we all went over to hug her. They showed us a video of our time on The X Factor and I swear I almost cried.

The announcer asked Louis something but I didn't catch it. Louis said that his favorite part of his experience was judges houses. He's so cute.

He asked Zayn what's gonna happen to us now, "We're definitely going to stay together, this isn't the last of One Direction." Zayn smiled.

Simon took the microphone, and said that he was proud of us and he thanked the fans for calling in and voting for us, "This is just the beginning for these boys."

(Louis)

We got back to the house and packed up our stuff. It was pretty sad but like Zayn said, 'This isn't the last of One Direction.'

Zayn, Liam, and Niall went to put their stuff down stairs.

"You okay, babe?" I wrapped my arms around Harry's waist.

He sighed, "I just don't wanna leave."

"Neither do I. But we're on to bigger and better things." I kissed his cheek.

He put his hands on mine, "C'mon, we have a plane to catch." He turned around and kissed my lips.

He walked out the door. I slowly shut off the light and closed the door of the room where Harry and I spent many nights. I slowly walked down the stairs where we did our video diaries. I finally reached the front door where all the boys were. We looked at the house where we made so many memories. Liam put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around Niall's shoulder.

"This is it, boys." Niall sniffled, "I promised myself I wouldn't cry."

We all laughed and took our bags outside. We put our stuff into the van that was going to take us to the airport. We took one last look at the house and got into the van.

(Harry)

After we've all had some weeks at home, I invited the boys over for the weekend, since we have meeting with SyCo and Modest! Management on Monday.

They arrived at my house and I ran to hug all of them. We used to spend every second together so a few weeks apart was weird.

"This is mom and my sister, Gemma." I wrapped my arms around their waists.

I told my mom and Gemma about Louis and I, a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure Louis told his mom about us, too.

(Louis)

Harry looks just like his mom and sister. They're such a cute family. They invited us in and we put our stuff in Harry's room. Harry and I go outside to finally get a minute alone.

"Well, hello there. If it isn't Louis Tomlinson, part of that band One Direction." I giggled.

"Harry, I missed you so much." I went to kiss him when his mom called his name.

"Harry can you come help me!" His mom called from the kitchen.

He sighed and smirked against my lips, "I'll be right back, boo." He kissed me.

I laid back on the hood of Harry's mom's car and sighed. It was late, I was looking at the stars, when I heard a familiar voice, "Hi stranger."

I stood up, "Oh my god, Mathew, what are you doing here?" I was stunned. It was the boy from the beach. The boy that I almost cheated on Harry with.

"I'm here visiting family, what about you?"

"I'm, um, visiting a friend."

"So, how come you never called me, cutie?" He walked over to me and I got really nervous.

"I, uh-"

"Mathew? When did you get here?" Harry walked back outside.

"I've been here all day, mate." Mathew hugged Harry.

"Oh, sorry. Louis, this is Mathew, my cousin."