Chapter 9

(Harry)

"But what if they don't like me?" I put his shoes on and put my bag on my back.

"Haz, don't worry, they'll love you." Louis put his hand on my back as he slipped his shoes on, "Besides I think Lottie has a little crush on you."

I blushed, "No one's ever had a crush on me."

"I had a crush on you."

"You don't anymore?" I pouted.

"Well, now you know about it." He kissed my nose, "C'mon, let's head out."

***

We walked into his house and two little girls ran to hug Louis.

"Woah!" He laughed and hugged them.

"Happy birthday! We missed you so much, Louis!" They giggled and held into his legs as he tried to walk.

"Hazza, this is Phoebe and Daisy. Girls, say hi to Harry."

"Hello Harry!" Phoebe jumped onto my back and Daisy held my legs. I laughed as two older girls walked into the room.

Louis took the girls off of me, "Haz, this is Fizzy." I hugged her. "And this is Charlotte." I hugged her, too.

She smiled, "You can call me Lottie."

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Lottie." I kissed her hand as she blushed.

"Lottie, he's dating Lou." Fizzy laughed.

I turned to Louis, "They know?"

He nodded, "They all do. And they're all happy for us."

Lou dragged me into the kitchen, "Mom, can we give the girls their presents now?"

"Wait until after dinner."

"Ugh, fine!" He groaned and turned to me, "C'mon, let go put our stuff in my room."

"Louis? Can I trust that you two sharing a room will-"

"Yes!" He pulled my arm and we walked up the stairs and down the hall to his old room. There was a blowup mattress and a bunch of boxes. "It's not much, I hope it's okay."

"It's perfect, boo." I kissed his lips.

(Louis)

We sat down for dinner with the girls. My mom put the ham on the table. Daisy went to start eating but mom stopped her.

"We haven't said grace yet."

We all bowed our head and prayed, silently. A few seconds later, we all went crazy. My mom's cooking is the best and she made all my favorites.

I looked at Harry who wasn't eating, "What's wrong, babe?"

"I'm not feeling very good."

Before I got the chance to say anything, Harry ran to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back." I wiped my mouth and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the door, "Haz?" There door was half opened so I pushed it open to see Harry vomiting into the toilet, "Oh, Haz." I rubbed his back as he threw up.

"No, go away! I'm gross!" He sat back and ran a hand through his curls.

"No, you're not, you're sick. Everyone gets sick." I sat down next to him as he started throwing up again.

When he finished throwing up, I carried him to the sofa in the living room.

"Get some rest, babe." I kissed his forehead and started to walk away when he grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me." boo." He looked sick and pale but still adorable.

I couldn't say no to that face so I laid down and he laid his head on my chest. I played with his curls and rubbed his back.

"I don't deserve you." He sniffled.

"No, babe, I don't deserve you."

(Harry)

The girls are giggling and Louis isn't under me, anymore.

"Shh, girls, you're gonna wake him."

"I'm already up." I rubbed my eyes and fell off the couch.

"Oh, baby." I sat in between Louis' legs, "How are you feeling, Haz?" Lou whispered in my ear.

"A little better."

He nibbled on my ear and I giggled.

"I'm sorry, I already gave the girls our gifts."

"It's okay." I smiled at him.

"Louis and Harry should exchange gifts now!" Fizzy giggled.

Louis grabbed his gift from under the tree, "Open mine first, Haz." He pushed his towards me.

"Okay! Okay!" I giggled and ripped the paper off. I opened the small box to see two tickets to the Leeds festival, "Oh my god! Lou! I can't believe it! You remembered?" I looked at the tickets, "Boo, this is amazing!" I kissed him and hugged him, tightly.

Daisy and Phoebe made weird faces, "Ew!" Everyone laughed.

He reached for my present. "No, it sucks compared to yours."

"I bet it's even better." He kissed my forehead.

I handed it to him, "This is for Christmas." He opened the small box to see a bracelet that I got engraved. It said 'Boobear + Hazza'.

"It's so cute!" He put it around his wrist, "I love it so much." He kissed my lips. "This has been the best Christmas ever." Louis kissed my cheek.