A Simple Melody ♫ Chapter Forty - Staggering Conclusions

Hey guys :D

YAY, I'm updating on the third day again! xD I hope I can keep this up. On the brighter note, my exams will officially end by the end of this week, so when it's over I can give my full focus on wattpad and updating again :D I know that I said that for every single chapter that was updated recently, and the truth is I don't have a good reason why :P

Today this chapter is dedicated to sicktwistedbrilliant, and yes, one of my sickest, most twisted yet brilliant friend xD JUST KIDDING! xD haha :D thanks for your support, lots of <3 never knew that you'd really check ASM out after I told you in school!

Thanks for reading guys!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty

-Destiny’s P.O.V-

“Remember, keep it low profile.”

          I nodded as we entered the school. Train and I both decided to not say a single thing to anyone in this school about our relationship, knowing that it won’t do us any good anyway. It gets creepier knowing the consequences that can happen when Gigi finds out. Let’s just hope that our blabber mouth friends (Mitch and Scarlett) can keep their mouths glued.

          The competition is around the corner already. Today we will be finding out whether or not we made it through the audition, and if we do, in less than two months we’re going to be on stage performing to buy some votes. This relationship isn’t going to bother any of us at all, in fact, it’s great, but what concerns me is what terrible trick Gigi might have up her sleeve. She is, after all, the jealous type.

          “Are you sure you don’t want Gigi to know?” Scarlett prodded. “I mean, you have to let her know eventually, she will find out.”

          “Well, then let’s let her find out herself.” I merely shrugged.

          “Don’t you wanna rub it in her face?” she persisted.

          “No. Boyfriends aren’t things for someone to boast about. If I were to rub it in her face, doesn’t that look like I’m using Train to make Gigi jealous?” I continued.

          “Oh, I see where you’re getting at.” Scarlett began giving random oohs and aahs. “But still, it’d be great to see the look on Gigi’s face.”

          “Let’s hope she didn’t bring a weapon with her today.” I muttered unenthusiastically and continued walking, trying to appear as normal as possible.

          I know that eventually people will know, and I’m pretty confident that Scarlett and Mitch will be the reason why people will know, but let’s not worry about that for now. Everyone knows that Train is the best at hiding these things.

          I turned to look at Train. Yep, as emotionless and expressionless as always. He responded by looking back at me and making a face. I couldn’t help but snicker.

          We went to our lockers and I immediately checked my first period. Please don’t let it be with Gigi. Please don’t let it be with Gigi.

          “With Sebastian!” I exclaimed which only turned a few curious heads. “I’ll survive.”

          “I’ll be sleeping.” He smiled wryly as he shows me his timetable. Hmm, classes with Alan should be interesting. “But anyway, just remember to get to the hall during break time, we’re going to find out about our results for the audition there.”