A Simple Melody ♫ Chapter Twenty-Four - Misunderstood

Hey guys!

Alright, I have some explanation to do, I assume, probably about the huge title change on this story. I've decided to change Heartbeat to A Simple Melody, realizing that the title 'Heartbeat' might be too corny, and a number of other stories on wattpad already own that name a long time ago. I guess I've decided to settle on a title that can somehow, or at least I hope, can successfully attract more attention. I agree that the new title doesn't sound very rock-band-ish, but I promise that the title will come around and relate to the contents of what's left in this story :) hopefully you guys will be okay with this massive unnotified change! I wanna apologize to MissAkira246, now that the title has changed, I am unable to use her wonderfully made poster anymore :'( however I will NEVER stop displaying the banners and posters made for this story with a different title, so at least we can still see them :)

Despite all those long words, I still have a short A/N left, but I'll save that for later :P

This chapter goes to xXsmartypantsxX, thanks for all your support and comments, votes and reads! I hope I'll continue to hear from you cuz I feel great listening from your feedbacks! :DD thanks!! <3

Thanks for reading guys! :D

imperfectdreamer. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Four

-Destiny's P.O.V-

The weekends ended pretty quickly. I spent my entire Saturday at the guys' house and my entire Sunday afternoon at Scarlett's, returning home for dinner. Well, you guessed it, I didn't stay at Scarlett's for long, she initially had to leave to see Mitch. Is she really that in love?

          Mitch has been suffering over the few days on living in their new place. From what I heard, even at three in the morning Mitch would hallucinate, and he claimed that he could hear Scarlett from next door calling out his name. Apparently the night didn't end very well, Mitch ended up crawling into Train's room just to feel more secure. I've heard of people being afraid of nightmares and ghosts, but never heard of Scarlett being one of them.

          Soon after that I also heard that last Sunday evening Sebastian was taking a jog down the neighbourhood with Alan sleep-walking beside him (don't ask me how Alan caught up with Sebastian with that pace, because I don't know either) and they bumped into a couple of girls who are somehow described as cute. If I have not mistaken, I think they go to Dream Arts too, which isn't a surprise since Dream Arts is so close from that place.

          I pulled myself together and headed straight towards for assembly. I was literally shaking, knowing that today my first class will be with Gigi. Let's just pray that she isn't going to ruin everything for me.

          Just when I was settled down in my seat I felt a slight tap on my head. Only one person would do that.

          "What?" I asked as he smiled cheekily.

          "You look a little jumpy." Train commented. "What's up?"

          "Oh nothing." I slurred. "Just one of them feelings I get before class starts. Where are the other guys?"

          "Mitch is being chased down the hallway by Scarlett. I think they're going to end up together someday, seeing the chemistry between them." He beamed. "Sebastian and Alan are probably on their way. They went to their lockers and I was told to get my butts in here first so here I am."