A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Nineteen - Road-trip in Sebastian's car

Hey peeps :)

Today I'd like to dedicate this chapter to ilovebooksandstories! She has been an amazing supporter of Heartbeat (A Simple Melody), always leaving a comment on each chapter, always hitting the vote button! Thanks for being so supportive, I appreciate that! :D therefore you deserve to be dedicated :)

Thanks for reading! And Happy Easter Day! <3

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nineteen

-Train's P.O.V-

It was after school and I was standing randomly in front of the entrance, observing students going in and out of the building. Why do I always get the feeling that I'm one of the youngest students in Dream Arts?

Sometimes I think it's funny how despite our age differences, our band could still be formed. With Sebastian being like the daddy at the age of twenty, which I still find hard to believe sometimes, constantly boasting about him being the oldest. Mitch and Alan are the same-aged bros falling at nineteen this year. Although Alan is older than Mitch, Mitch seems to be the leader among the two, and that I can understand.

Speaking of Alan, I think he's still on the highway. This is why we never let Alan be the leader, ever.

I got along best with Mitch for some unknown reasons. I guess it's because he's the youngest next to me, but really, sometimes I feel like I'm much more mature than any of them. Well, I'm just saying.

I jerked upon hearing a bunch of crazy screaming people and passer-by holding onto their cameras and other devices. I spun around only to guess that a celebrity has made his or her appearance. Usually I'd think that it's Alex Monreaux again, but I don't remember him having features of a girl.

As the crowd near me I could finally get a glimpse of her. A couple of bodyguards held back part of the crowd and I was one of the lucky ones who still had the ability to stand there.

"Excuse me." She muttered under her sunglasses, avoiding all the flashes of light.

As I was the only one standing in front of the door, she fixed her attention on me and smiled.

"Hello." She greeted. "Are you a student in Dream Arts?"

"I think so." I shrugged.

"Well, do you know where Alex Monreaux is then?"

"KATE!" a loud shriek penetrated through the door as the doors were swung open, hitting the back of my head. "Oops, sorry bro."

I spun around only to see Alex with an apologetic smile. The girl and Alex both started giving each other bear hugs and being a fellow passer-by I felt kind of like an extra. Then again, I am.

"I missed you so much." Alex beamed. "Hey man, meet my girlfriend Kate."

I was silent for a moment until I realized Alex was talking to me.

"Huh? Oh, hi." I waved awkwardly.

"Aren't you the guy who is in Gigi's band or something?" he asked.

"Gigi Price? She's here?" Kate gaped.

"You're a fan?" I asked.

"Well, I know who she is." She shrugged, but does not elaborate. "So, what's your name?"