A Simple Melody ♬ Chapter Eighteen - Standing Ovation

Hey guys! :DD

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to SemperReformanda :D she is an awesome supporter of Heartbeat and she's been following my stories for a while now. Thanks SemperReformanda for being so supportive, appreciate all your comments and votes! <3

Thanks for reading guys!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

Scarlett approached with a bright face, grinning from ear to ear.

"You're in the band!" she cried.

"Yes I am." I nodded. "I've been getting that a lot lately."

"Well, get use to all the attention then." She shrugged. "Are you guys having your first practice anytime soon? I heard from Mitch that Train was the one who asked you?"

"Yeah, we just so happened to-" I paused midsentence, forming a scene in my mind. "...to bump into each other when we were at the grocery store."

"Grocery store, seriously?" she raised a disinterested brow at me. "I would've thought that it was something more specific. Train is a really quiet guy after all."

"He's not really quiet." I said slowly as I rethink the past moments that we had. "He's just..."

"What, shy?"

"I guess you can say that." I smiled.

"It's funny isn't it? People would think that a guy wielding an electric guitar would be loud and cocky, since it's really something to be proud of." She laughed slightly. "Anyway, how did Gigi take it?"

"She took it good."

"Really?"

"No." I made a face. I stopped walking as I saw the guys walking towards our way, except they don't seem very normal.

"What are they doing?" Scarlett asked, dumbstruck. I shrugged as we watched the guys creating chaos in the middle of the hallway.

A few metres away we could see Sebastian and Mitch laughing wickedly carrying a tangled Train in between them. It seems as if the guys are having fun, well, at least Sebastian and Mitch are. I can only imagine Train's situation, being held 'captive' by two bigger dudes. Poor guy.

"Oh hey Des!" Sebastian greeted first, panting slightly.

"Hi Scarlett." Mitch said.

"This looks horrible." Train said ridiculously, obviously giving up trying to break free from his older bros.

"What are you guys doing?" I stared.

"What do you mean what we're doing? We do this all the time, ain't that right T?" Sebastian guffawed. Train simply shot him a look and said nothing.

"Well, it is absolutely crucial to take full advantage." Mitch said proudly. "Sucks to be young."

"Bully!" Scarlett accused dramatically.

"Can you let go now?" Train squeaked.

"No." they replied.

"Where's Alan?" I proceeded.