12

Apparently showing up to our next mission, soaking wet, wasn't a great thing and it lured a lot attention on us. Of course with a bare foot girl, and a blonde with the rodent riding on his shoulder would get attention none of the less. I drained out the rest of the water from my hair, then shaking it to let the air run through strands.

"Watch it!" Daxter muttered, shaking his foot to get the water off of it; plus the ones that I shaked on to him.

"We're gonna have to go to the horrid sewers anyways." I rolled my eyes, as if I regretted the choice of coming along, but it was better than staying with a girl with no respect. "Who was it we're... leading?"

"A few men, one named Jinx... I'd recommend you going to the hideout though... He seems," Daxter stopped,he looked away then to me. "Like me but more unfavorable for friendlies." He mentioned, dancing his fingers in the air as Jak turned to me. "So we should just split and you deal with our friends." The ottsel smiled, as Jak set a communicator into my hand.

"You'll need this... talk to us if it's too much yo handle." Jak suggested, as he then looked to Daxter. "Wanna help her, or stay with me?"

"The underground will help her." He waved me off, smiling with a chuckle. "Beside, you need me Jak." Daxter mentioned with a wink.

I just shrugged it off and started to leave but before I could even take another step, Jak set his hand on my shoulder. "Just be sure that they help you... I'm gonna need you to tell me if I need to rush the crew through the sewers so I could make sure your safe. Just tell Torn you're capable to take down the things that I can, I'm pretty sure you've killed more metalheads than me." He said nodding his head.

"I'll just say I've fix the mistakes you've left behind." I winked, skipping backwards and saluting him in a playful way before starting to hit my feet against the ground and break out into a run as I face forward. "I'll be okay, I think I got a decent look about how things work in the world now. I'll be safe, you don't have to worry about me but you guys got to be safe too!" I am stretch my arm in their direction facing towards the sky as I wave them a goodbye and they did the same before breaking out and it sprint in the other direction.

I focus myself to get to The hideout, surely that this was a mission that I can do. If it involved any metal heads, I wouldn't even need a gun to deal with any part of them. I really did know how to take care of myself, and I wasn't worried about this mission because I knew that I could get past it in an easy breeze.