15

"Samoses?" I questioned, well I said both of them as I have no idea what's happening as my samos from my time was here... and Samos from here was here. "I want to ask about... some changes?" I asked.

"Changes...? That's a thing for your mother." Young Samos said with an awkward tone as he was hit on the head by the other and older Samos. "Quit it, grandpa!"

"Aiden... my dear. I know what you are dealing with... you're getting unexpected strength." Samos started as my ears perked up as I didn't even tell him what happened to me at all. I started to open my mouth, but he hushed me. "Listen, when you went through the rift-" He poked his staff in my gut and I huffed out all the air in my lungs. "-you were carrying white eco!" He explained, and then sat down to start mediating in mid air. "Just like Daxter, you were enduring side effects... put it's attracted to your emotions and it goes though as red for anger, blue for speed, yellow for focus, and green for calming."

"But... I haven't even begin training as an Eco Sage, I haven't been able to because of the war that broke out between the metal heads and us!" I explained. "I barely can handle red eco-"

"You're not a Red Eco Sage anymore, dear." He explained. Setting his staff on my heart. "You were born to be a White Eco Sage." He then pulled his staff back. "You can separate the eco from each other... just like this." He set his hand in the air, pulling back and suddenly an area around my body lot green faintly. "You have this in your body, it is your life force." He muttered.

"But-"

"How old is this kid anyways." The younger one asked him.

"Fifteen." Samos answered. "I asked your dad to update me, well he thought we were discussing daughters, I was talking to him as I know you'll be important."

"Me? Important?" I questioned, laughing a tiny bit. "I couldn't even protect Kor and the Kid... I'm not sure how I got knocked out." I explained to him, fading into sadness. "Jak's gonna be disappointed in me." I sighed.

"You shouldn't worry about Jak... you're three years too young for him." He said, as they started shaking my head and disagreeing with what he said.

"I'm not into him like that, I'm just friends."

"Not anymore..." Samos seemed to finish, but when I was about to pick up the conversation again, the doors open and revealed the outside. We all look towards the exit to see Jak standing in the doorway. "Where have you been! I've been waiting so long for you! I've had to add six rings to my trunk waiting for you!" Samos argued, making Jak confused on the whole 'two Samoses' thing going on.

Jak looked to me, looking with care as he walked closer and I did too. "Aiden..." He started. "I'm sorry, that I got at mad at you."

"I understand why-"

"But I think you're... a great hero." He looked away.

"Who cares about all that hero crap?" I waved it off with a smile. "I prefer survivor." I winked, having him chuckle at my own joke because the whole heroes stuff was not for us anymore. It was all about surviving this weird world. He placed his hand ahead of me like a handshake, but I knocked it down and then immediately embracing him into a hug. "Thanks for saving us."

"I... yeah... let's go, Vin activated the warp gate for us." He grinned and pointed towards the door.