9

Jak was waking me up, seem to be enough right as my body was shaking back and forth. Jak relaxed he realize that my eyes were open and fixating on him. Jak looked all over my body and arched his brow as his eyes widen. he he seemed as confused as I was because I was waking up to something that I had no context to. I looked around cautiously, to see Daxter afraid of something as he looked at Jak.

"I thought I hurt you?" He grabbed at my wrist taking off the bandages.

My eyes blinked as I realized the memories of last night. My eyes glance to the markings to see that the wounds were completely gone but replaced with scars. How the hell did something like that ever happened. I just put a bandage on and went back to Jak and slept.

My own eyes waiting, wondering what gave the healing or green eco on itself is rare as I've seen back on the own past; even the place that I was at. I was a form called The Underground, this place didn't have green Eco lying around especially late at night. "What?" I question myself, dragging my fingers along the line the scar that was vividly clear last night. I glanced around the room, seeing blood already stained against the stone floor.

"I know, I must be hurt you!"

"You did, but; did Daxter give me green eco?"

"No! I figured you put some on when I saw you putting on bandages, then I figured it is like that he reverted back and you just slept beside him!" Daxter drop down from the bed, onto the floor and his paw scratching the dried out blood.

"Let me see your wrist again, it has to be there because I know for sure that I didn't get up and no one else walked in." Jak narrowed his eyes at my wrist, grabbing them forcefully and trying to see if it would open up suddenly out of nowhere. His finger drug down the scar, his eyes are soft and carefully trace the line with so much ease to it. "I know I did, my body fell asleep because I wasn't in control."

"A bunch of things have been going on and I have no idea how they have been, it's only been happening after I went through the drift." I explained, this my finger against my chin and tapping it slightly. "But then I had no idea how it happened at all. It's just been happening, and I've been giving dismisses to it but I really need to think about it." I pulled my wrist back from him.

"I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't attack you when I really wanted to cause pain on something." Jak said, glancing at his hand and squeezing it into a fist. "Your blood, it was actually really sweet." Jak muttered under his own breath, and Daxter didn't hear it but I sure did.

"Jak, did you remember all of it?"

"Yeah... but that's besides the point." He brush it off trying to get away from the situation, then stood up off of the bed while having his hand on my back in pushing me off of the bed too, to stand. "Your body keeps doing weird things, and you're not answering why or how because you don't know why or how. We need to figure out something, but I have a feeling that we have to do a bunch of stuff."

"Yeah, Beauty and the Beast. We should didn't get onto the next location and maybe stop by to pick up her new boots because the new shoes she's going to need!" Daxter jumped on Jak.

"We should ask Samos once we see him."

"Samos?" I asked, confused because I haven't heard about anything about Samos.

"No, The Shadow." Daxter said.

"No ours." Jak responded.

"The Shadow?" My head tilted.

"Its a different Samos." Daxter explained as poorly as he can possibly manage. It was so vague it left me with more questions.

"What about our Samos, where is he?" By now I was just getting completely confused, so many things were happening and so little time to comprehend.

"We haven't found him yet." Jak added.

"Then why are we talking about him?!" I grew mad and confused.

"He's the only one we know that came with us in the future, so at the end of it he's the only one that's a sage during this time as far as we know." Jak sighed, taking glances at my wrist as if it started bleeding out of nowhere. I really did wanted to know what was going on with my own body, a bunch of shit has been happening and it's just been overflowing and everything else around me is also tripping out.

It was always a habit of mine to put other needs in front of my own, and I need to know how to put mine on the line when it's important. Maybe I should think of it as helping myself so I can help others in the future, because I feel like that's the only way I'm going to help myself.

"Maybe we should ask the shadow, I mean if he's the old green lug for a reason, maybe it's him and he knows something about it." Daxter interrupted my train of thought, I saw Jak nodding his head in agreement and putting his hand on his face tapping his forehead and trying to think of something reasonable to say.

"But he didn't know who we were, and I doubt that he's going to know you... but right now we got to go take care of that little kid and that crocadog too."

"That crocadog sure loves you," Daxter puffed out and rolled his eyes climbing to his original stance on Jak's shoulder.

"Someone's feeling a little bit jealous because of animals." I giggled to earn an eyeroll from him.