IT'S COMING SOON!!

HEY!!! I just finished the cover and the new book will be here very soon. It should be around by January 27th to February 13th!! So PLEASE stick with me until that time comes and I hope you like it.

 It should be around by January 27th to February 13th!! So PLEASE stick with me until that time comes and I hope you like it

It's called "A.P.S.A Cold War Kids" and I hope you'll like it!
BONUS INTRO:

In a world where no one is normal. Either looks, to race, to power, or experience. The large dimension of Viendeta is a world where nothing is considered normal, but everyone is always considered equal. The dimension holds a very large school, the Abnormal-Powerful-Supernatural-Academy where students through the ages can learn and not be judged by their sense of strangness.
But one day, a group of kids who attend this school found something strange that turns out to be the beginning of a planet crisis. With random vortex's and portals sucking out the humans and creatures, it starts to kill off the entire dimension slowly. The small group take it into their hands to stop this before it destroys the entire dimension and figure out why this is happening.

[This story will involve a large use of fowl language, crude humor, gore, insanity, limes, torture, and some uncomfortable themes that may not be suitable for all readers. You have been warned]

So there is the little intro! Hope ya like it because once you read it. There is NO going back. Mwhahahahahaaahaha!!
Luv 2 u all!!
-Pcycõ