One

[WELCOME BACK...again. So get ready to deal with children meh friends. Oh and the picture above is a picture I drew, it was what I thought the twins would look like, but it was also in the last book. I just put it up, in case you didn't get to see it. Now time for the long intro!]

Lying down on the bed, you and Six slept under thick blue blankets. You all have been living in Colorado for about seven years now. It was a peacful place for you, the mountains, the fresher air, more freedom...everything was awesome about it. But one thing about this place made everything perfect, and that was...

"Mama! Papa! Get up! Get up!" you both felt two sets of small feet jumping on the bed,"it's the fourth! It's the fourth!"

You sat up groggly seeing your twin children, Anohannah and Brogan. Ano had a wide smile on her face while Bro had a normal smile. "Mama! Mama!" Ano kept jumping on her, trying to wake up Six,"MAMA!!"

"Ah!! What!?" Six sat up confused as hell. She noticed the kids and her senses came to her,"ugh! What day is it now?" a smile appeared on your wifes face.

"IT'S FOURTH OF JULY!!!" Ano threw her two hands up and fell off the bed,"Oof!"

You all quickly looked off the bed to see Ano lying on the floor with her eyes closed,"Bleh!" she stuck out her tongue, acting like she was dead. You and Six shared some glares, you than smiled and said in the most dramatic voice you could,"OH NO!! My only daughter is...DEAD!!"

Brogan giggled under his breath, that was something he does alot, while you picked up Ano's 'dead body',"Whhyy!!"
"AHA!" Ano sat up quickly with a wide smile on her face,"I tricked you!"

You gasp dramatically, and became serious,"I already knew, so don't play smart!"

The two of you giggled while Six looked over at Brogan. "Wanna help me make breakfast today?"

"Yes, mama," Brogan said simply, he moody trait coming into play,"can we make pancakes."

"Um...We can if we have the mix," she smiled, getting off of the bed and picking up Brogan. Sadly, Brogan isn't growing as much as he wish he could, he is small...but he is only seven, so he wasn't hitting puberty anytime soon. Six carried the child down the set of stairs and into the kitchen.

"Mama, can you not pick me up?" Bro asked, he felt embarrassed by his mothers actions,"I'm big enough to walk on my own."

Six scoffted," alright," she said placing him on the ground.

Brogan moved a small stool next to his mother, and stood on it, his shoulders slightly over the counter-top,"what now?"

"Let me go get the stuff," Six said walking off to the fridge. She came over to him with a big smile on her face while holding the ingredients. She placed down eggs, flour, sugar, all of the stuff to make pancakes.