- special chapter -

» 18.02.15
hai, so i'm back once again for a special chapter, this was supposed to be a valentines special but i got lazy aaaa
-
"how many days are left?"

"two days."

"ah, i can't wait, i can finally cuddle with you once again. this space between us is so annoying, i miss you."

"i miss you too, jichu. once i come back, we'll go to the places we've been wanting to go to for a long time. i promise."

"if that's what you say, i just want you to be by my side, jendeukie. i don't want to leave you ever again."

"don't worry, i will be by your side and i'm not allowing you to leave me every again."

"i love you so much, jennie."

"i love you too, jisoo, i have to go. wait for me in two days."

"of course, i will wait for you, goodbye then."

"goodbye dear~"

That was our conversation yesterday, I really can't wait for her tomorrow. I'm not the only one whose excited since Rosé and Lisa are too.

I woke up this morning and looked around the dorm for them to talk about what we're going to do together once Jennie comes back. I didn't see them anywhere and that was when I realized that they went out without waking me up. I looked outside and noticed that it was already afternoon.

'Geez, why did I even sleep late?'

I sighed and just dressed up properly so I could go to the cafe. I took out my phone to message my older brother to come with me but sadly, he was busy, so I messaged Jinyoung. Gladly, he agreed on coming with me.

As I arrived, I ordered my frappucino then sat down and waited for him to come. I took out my phone and scrolled through our old pictures we posted in our account.

I saw a picture of Lisa and Chaeyoung after our comeback. These two look so adorable together, I hope their relationship lasts forever.

 These two look so adorable together, I hope their relationship lasts forever

I scrolled once again and I found a picture of Jennie and I. Just seeing that made me miss her even more. If only I was really honest with my feelings, she wouldn't leave the country in the first place.

 If only I was really honest with my feelings, she wouldn't leave the country in the first place

I suddenly felt a shadow loom over me so I looked up from my phone and I saw Jinyoung. We smiled at each other and he sat down while I turned off my phone.

"Did you not ask for your brother to come with you?" he asked as he sipped the drink he ordered.

"I did, but he's busy. Also, if you're going to ask why I asked you to come with me, it's because I got nothing to do. Lisa and Chaeyoung left to go somewhere without waking me up," I pouted and he just laughed.

We started having a conversation about the things we never got to tell each other about. I told him about what had happened between Jennie and I. Jinyoung, on the other hand, talked about his relationship with Jackson.

Later on, my phone vibrated and I got a call from Lisa. She told me that I have to meet her and Chaeyoung somewhere. I asked why but she didn't answer, she just ended the call and sent me the location.

"Oh well, I have to go now," I told Jinyoung.

"I also have to go, a certain someone is looking for me," he also told me. We both stood up and we went outside together then parted ways.

It was dark out and cold too. I gripped on the coat I wore and started walking towards the place. When I finally came, it was a garden. The lights shone and showed the beauty of the place. There were couples walking by and it got me jealous.

'Jennie and I are going to be like that again...'

I looked around to look for the two maknaes but I didn't see them. I stopped by at a pond and was about to message them when I suddenly heard a voice.

" though it may seem weird, i can't help it, " someone sang, " 'cause i fell for you. "

The voice was coming closer to me from behind. The voice did sound familiar too but I just shook it off and the singing continues

" you're my heart shaker-shaker, " I looked behind me, curious on who it was. What surprised me the most is that, that person hugged me from behind.

" don't wanna lose you, " I turned around to look at the person's face and I almost teared up.

" you're my heart shaker-shaker, " I sang with the person and hugged them back. I started crying on their shoulder and I embraced them tightly.

"Jennie, I thought..." I let her go and she wiped off my tears with a handkerchief.

"You thought that I was coming tomorrow?" she giggled and I did too and nodded.

"I wanted to surprise you with the help of Lisa and Rosé," she handed me a paperbag and when I looked inside, it was a teddy bear. Not just a stuff toy, but a lot more things.

"Thank you, Jendeukie, I love you!" I hugged her once again and kissed her on her cheek.

"You're welcome, Jichu, I love you too," she smiled at me and kissed my cheek also.

"Let's go back to the dorm, I still need to give something to Lisa and Chaeyoung. Also, we'll go somewhere tomorrow, just the two of us," she held my hand and held the paperbag she gave me.

"Where are your things?"

"Oh, don't worry, I asked ChaeLisa to bring it to the dorm when they were heading back. Their date today is finished anyway," she laughed.

And we started walking back to the dorm, while holding hands, through the cold night. I love her so much. I'm very glad that someone like her is willing to be with me forever.

 I'm very glad that someone like her is willing to be with me forever