need

Before we headed back to the dorm, Lisa and I went to an arcade. I really didn't want to but what could I do when the maknae insisted to. I didn't bring my card with me so I had to buy tokens.

Lisa couldn't wait any longer, so when I gave her the tokens, she excitedly ran off like a child. I froze for a second and thought about what just happened. I shrugged it off and walked towards the game she's at.

I just kept on following her since I wasn't in the mood to play. I mean, she kept on telling me to play with her and not just watch, but I would decline her offer. She would frown and continue playing anyway.

She played basketball and she keeps on shooting. What am I even talking about? She's tall so, of course, she can shoot. The round ended and there was a ball left that she didn't shoot.

She took the ball then looked at me. I rose an eyebrow and she gave me the ball. I shook my head but she pouted. I sighed and tried to shoot it anyways. And to my suprise, I did!

I looked at her with a wide smile plastered on my face. Lisa kept clapping her hands and we just laughed after that.

She had few more tokens left so she went to the claw machine. She looked around and one did catch her attention. It was a panda stuff toy, I must admit, it looked pretty adorable.

Lisa groaned when she couldn't get the panda. She repeated so many times but there was only one token left.

"Unnie!"

I looked up from my phone and she stood there. She pointed at the claw machine while holding up the one last token.

"Well, I'm sorry in advance if I don't get it," I smiled nervously.

I inserted the token and controlled the crane. Lisa was intensely looking at the crane as it went down to get the panda. It started moving to the hole where you're going to get it and it fell there.

I smiled in victory as Lisa took the panda and hugged it. She did the same to me tightly and kept saying 'thank you' to me.

"thank you, jichu! i was about to give up, actually..."

i remember the time when jennie did the same.

"this is so adorable, i'm gonna hug it until we head back to the dorm!"

I shook my head when that thought came to my head. I hugged Lisa back and told her that we have to head back. She nodded her head as she kept hugging the panda I got her.

A smile appeared on my face as I witnessed her do that.

"cute," i thought to myself.