you

It was already dark out when we headed out. We never knew we took long in the arcade. Well, I bought a lot of tokens for Lisa, so it's understandable why we took long.

"Unnie, I'm so sleepy," Lisa mumbled sleepily.

"Aigoo, you're such a kid, we're almost there," I rolled my eyes as we walked towards the dorm.

I struggled to find the keys inside my bag, so Lisa leaned on the wall while laying her chin, with her eyes closed, on the stuff toy she's hugging. I finally found the key but before I could unlock the door, I suddenly heard a glass shatter into pieces.

Lisa's eyes opened wide when she heard the noise. I quickly opened the door, just to see Jennie and Chaeyoung sitting on the couch. Rosé's clothes were wet, as well as the couch, and there were shattered glass on the floor.

"Aish, I'm sorry, Chaeyoung," Jennie apologized to her.

"Unnie, its fine, I can just change," she said while smiling at her then looked at our direction, "oh, Lisa, you're back!"

"Ahh!! Chaeyoung, what did unnie do to you?" Lisa rushed to her side.

"Don't worry, she just accidentally dropped her glass and the water splashed at me."

"Go get changed now."

"I'm going to anyways."

Chaeyoung walked in her room to change, while Lisa went to her own room to get some sleep. I heard Jennie sigh and my attention was drawn to hers.

"Right, I have to clean this," she mumbled.

"Hey, um, I could clean it for you," I told her and she looked at me.

"You don't have to," she smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay, you could go rest already. I'm still not that sleepy," I smiled back at her.

"It will be a bother for y-" I put a finger on her lips and her eyes widened.

"I said, it's okay," she just nodded and quickly walked to her room.

I have no idea why I did that but I just shrugged it off. I grabbed the broom, as well as the dustpan, and started sweeping the glass shards. Later, I finally finished and was about to sleep, but I saw Chaeyoung all of a sudden. I got startled and then calmed myself after.

"Hmm? Chaeyoung, are you okay?" I asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm okay, unnie," she smiled at me.

"Then why are you not sleeping yet?" I asked as I rose an eyebrow at her. She sighed heavily and looked at me seriously.

"Unnie, I have to talk to you about... something."
-
» this book finally reached 1k reads, thank you very much~! «