it

I turned around and there he stood, with arms open wide, waiting for me to approach him. I smiled as tears ran down my cheeks when I ran towards him to give him a hug. He then wrapped his arms around me which gave me warmth.

This is the person who's very dear to me. He took care of me and acted like a mother towards me as I grew up. He is related to me, my older brother to be exact, named Kim Seokjin.

"Dongsaeng, hey, stop crying," he patted me on the head.

"How could I stop crying when I finally got to meet you again? I've waited for this day to come," I sniffed and I let go of him. He took out a handkerchief and then wiped the tears from my face.

"I look horrible now, don't I?" I just giggled and he shook his head.

"Shut up, you don't, just fix your hair. Also, we're siblings and if I don't look horrible, you don't look horrible either," he laughed, "both of us are visuals anyway."

I just smiled at what he said. He let me borrow a mirror so I could fix my hair and face. His motherly side is showing once again.

"There we go, Kim Jisoo is pretty as always," he said which caused me to smile even more.

"Kim Seokjin is handsome, oh wait, no. I meant, Kim Seokjin is worldwide handsome!" I laughed and he did the same.

"My dorky Jisoo is finally back!"

"I just realized, it's not fair that you're taller than me!" I grunted then I crossed my arms playfully.

"It's not my fault that my genes acted this way!" he pouted and I just laughed at his reaction.

After messing around with my brother, we walked around the streets and looked for restaurants where we could eat. When we finally found one, we entered and looked at the menu.

The waiter then took our orders when we were ready. We started talking about how both of are doing and how both of us became this successful, even when separated (still waiting for bp's comeback ㅠㅠ). One question came to my mind and I wanted to ask how his relationship with Namjoon is going. Before I even could, the food finally arrived, but I still continued asking him even when we're eating,

"This might be random but how's your relationship going?" I asked him and he stopped sipping his soup as he flushed red.

"We're doing fine, Joon is so romantic and it causes me to love him even more. I mean, everything he does makes me love him more than I could. I wish I could do efforts for him because most of the time, he makes all the effort," he told and ate the ramen he ordered.

"Your relationship with each other is so cute."

"What about your relationship with Jennie? How are you two doing?" he asked as he looked at me in the eyes. I became silent because I couldn't even tell him.

"Did something bad happen between you two?" he asked worriedly and I just gulped.

"Actually..." he got intrigued and his attention was drawn to what I'm going to say.

"We broke up, 6 months ago."