you

"Kunpimook!"

"Pranpriya!"

"BamBam!"

"Lisa!"

The two of them kept yelling at each other their nicknames until they finally hugged each other. They started walking away as they started to have a conversation.

"What the heck, where are they going?" I asked in confusion.

"Hey, you two!" Jinyoung shouted. This caused both of them to get startled and to look at us.

"Yes, hyung?" BamBam asked as he scratched his neck while smiling.

"Where are you going?" Jinyoung raised his eyebrow but BamBam couldn't say anything so Lisa spoke up instead.

"Don't worry, oppa, we'll just be over there," she quickly grabbed BamBam's hand and ran away.

"YAH!" Both Jinyoung and I yelled their names but they continued running away until we can't see them anymore.

Both of us just sighed and gave up on stopping those two from the nonsense they're about to do, so we just ended up walking around the park we're at.

"So, are you two still talking?" Jinyoung asked out of nowhere.

"Who? Jennie? Of course, we're still talking,"

"No, no, I meant—"

"Oh, you meant him? Yeah, even though, he's super busy."

"So, he's still in contact with you?"

"He tries to, since he wants to check on how I'm doing. It's funny how he usually acts like a mother towards me," I giggled.

"I remember the time when we accidentally bumped into him. He almost scolded you and asked if we're together when he noticed that you were holding my hand," he laughed.

"Yeah, that! There were so many people so I held onto you since I was afraid that I might get lost. He thought that Jennie and I already broke up," I laughed and frowned suddenly.

"What about now? Does he know?" Jinyoung asked as we both sat down on a bench.

"I haven't told him, actually. I wonder what his reaction will be if I tell him later," I sighed and glanced at the people around us.

"On the bright side, I'm glad he accepted you when you told him that you were dating a girl. I thought he wouldn't."

"He got happy, actually, since he's dating someone the same gender as him. They both hid their relationship from others, yet, people ship them with each other so hard. I wonder if they will come out soon."

"Well, it's up to their decision."

We saw BamBam and Lisa, and both of them were holding two ice creams. We got shocked when we thought they would eat that much, but we were wrong. They approached Jinyoung and I to give the extra ice cream they had. We started talking about random things as we started devouring the food we have.

Later on, I checked the time and I had to go. I told Lisa to inform the others that I might come home late and that she can already head back without me. She nodded and I waved goodbye to the three of them.

I walked towards the direction on where the both of us are going to meet. When I arrived, I stood there awkwardly as I waited for him to come. I was anxious since it's been a long time ever since the both of us met up in person.

'Hey, don't be nervous, it's just him and nobody else. You can do this!' I thought as I held my hands together to calm myself.

"Jisoo!"