i

JANUARY 16, 2017, 11:00PM

jennie's eyes widened as she heard those words. her heart already shattered when she saw her girlfriend with someone else, but now, it broke even more.

"why now?" she asked as she clutched her chest.

"jennie, i-"

"you what? thought of hurting me more on the day when i'm supposed to be happy?!" she cried out.

"no, jennie, you don't understand-"

"what do i not understand? the fact that i'm so stupid on loving someone like you?"

"that's not it..."

"then what?!"

"i don't love you anymore just like how i used to before, okay? i knew from the very start that we weren't even meant for each other," this caused jennie to shut up.

"and about jinyoung, i told him to meet up with me today because i wanted to be with him. i thought that you won't see us but i was wrong, i'm sorry if you never expected this to happen on this specific day," jisoo lowered her head in guilt.

"you hate me now, don't you?" her eyes were still looking on the ground since she expected jennie to yell at her but she didn't.

"i don't hate you, alright?"

jisoo looked up to look at her and to her surprise, jennie was crying harder than she did.

"i'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be," she walked past jisoo while tears were falling from her eyes.

jisoo couldn't do anything as she saw jennie walk inside her room. she knew this would hurt jennie more. she regretted everything but what could she do if she's also confused herself.

she started to cry also as she knelt on the floor. she thought that if they broke up, everything would be alright but in the end, she ended up hurting herself also. she even convinced herself that her romantic feelings for her are gone but she was wrong. she was very wrong.

"i'm so sorry..."
-
» this chapter seems rushed «