20

I am officially not on the dance team anymore. Makenna got me kicked off because i missed so many days. I was over at jack's house. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone and i was laying down with my head in his lap while scrolling through twitter on my phone.

"Oh i'm getting a call from some friends from the impact tour" jack said. I nodded in response and kept scrolling through my phone. It was a 5 way facetime (pretend you can do that)

"Hey jack" i heard a guy say.

"Hey guys whats up"

"I was wondering if everyone wanted to hangout in L.A" a different voice said.

"Why L.A" jack asked.

"Why don't we" the same guy said.

"I was thinking about maybe staying thee for a week" jack looked down at me and i texted him so that it would pop up on his screen.

You should go. But can i come too. I want to check out some studios in L.A

"Ya it will be fun, can my girlfriend come?" jack asked them.

"But its guys week" a voice said.

"Well she wants to do her own thing, she would just be sharing hotel room with me" jack stated

"Cool she can come" i set my phone down and looked up at jack. I grabbed his free hand and held it. Jack looked down at me and i made a face at him which apparently was funny because he laughed.

"What's so funny" one of the guys said.

"Nothing" jack said. I rolled over and ended up falling off the couch. Jack laughed even harder.

"What was that" the same voice said although i could barely hear it.

"y/n fell off of the couch"

"y/n?"

"My girlfriend" jack said while he held out a hand to help me up.

"Ooooo jack has a girlfriend"

"Zach, we already knew that"

"Can we see her"

I sat up next to jack and put my legs across his lap.

"Hey" i said.

"Hey she's pretty" a boy said.

"Back off zach" jack said.

"She is all yours, im just saying"

"Well i have to go run some errands so i will be back." i said

"Bye" they all said from the facetime.

"Bye y/n/n" jack said before kissing me goodbye which earned a bunch of 'aww's and on 'eww' from the guys. I smiled into the kiss and then left.