16

"I love it isla" I said while looking in the mirror. I looked at jack through the mirror to see him about to laugh.

"I love it so much that I wanna go show it off...lets got to chipotle, jack" I grabbed his hand and my phone and we headed out. We skateboarded to chipotle. When we got there we walked in and ordered food, we sat down at a table. As we were eating, I had my legs stretched to jack's side of the table. He kicked my legs out of the way and this turned into war (you know what I mean with feet under the table).

"Stop, I'm wearing white boots" I said as I kicked my foot up to the seat next to me and wiped off the invisible dirt.

"Oh...you" Makenna walked up and said.

"Ya...it is me" I replied with a smile.

"I just want to let you know that it looks like a 10 year old picked out your outfit" she said while kicking my foot of the seat. I glanced at jack who had his jaw clenched.

"It was actually a 9 year old but I'm sure she will enjoy hearing that someone thought she was more practiced than she is" I smiled back. Jack laughed slightly which earned a glare from Makenna. She stomped away and I smiled a jack.

"I never won with her until you moved back" I told him

"And You'll never lose again" he smiled. We then skated to the skate park.i looked down for a moment and then back up at the ramp.

"I forgot I was wearing this"

"Here" jack handed me his champion jacket so now I was wearing white boots, highlighter shorts, and a blue champion jacket. After skating for a while, I noticed a girl that was staring at jack. I could tell it wasn't a fan from his tour so it had to have been a girl checking him out. I walked up to jack.

"Kiss me" I told him with a small smile.

Without hesitation he put one hand around my waist and pulled me close and kissed me. When he pulled away the girl glared at me.

"You aren't gonna ask why I said that?" I asked jack.

"Please, I would do the same to you. Someone was checking me out." He replied

"Ya..."

He glanced past me and then back at me.

"Kiss me" he said

So I did as told and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. After I pulled away I whispered.

"There was no guy, you just want to kiss me"

"Guilty" he laughed while we began to skate more.