3

~time skip~

When i got back i went up to my room and to my balcony.

"Jaaaacccckkkk" i yelled at his closed door

"y/nnnnnnnnnnn" he yelled back as he opened the door

"Come over if you want me to tell you about my boy drama"

"Don't worry i'm on my way" jack said before running into his room and down stairs. Before i knew it he was right behind me.

"Ok tell me everything" jack said while sitting on my bed.

"It's not that exciting" i stated while sitting next to him

"My boyfriends name is devon, we've been dating for two years. The thing is, i think he only wants me for my body and looks"

"What do you mean"

"I mean, everytime i go to his house it's just sexual"

"I swear to god if he did anything without your consent then i will beat the sh-" jack said before i cut him off

"That's the thing, he never has. He is super sweet. I'm the idiot who keeps saying yes" i explained kind of being ashamed of myself.

"Ok I've heard enough about him for one night, what do you wanna do now" jack asked, I knew he was just trying to take my mind off of it.

"Let's play destiny"

"Ok" we walked downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch next to each other with our xbox controls.

We had been playing for an hour. We weren't the best at video games, when the words "game over" came up on the screen we both yelled. I looked at him and started laughing at the fact that he had screamed too. We both fell back onto the couch laughing until my phone rang.

"Its devon" i said holding the phone between us.

"Put it on speaker" jack said

I put it on speaker and held it flat between us.

Hey baby

Hey devon

My parents aren't home so we can have fun if you know what i mean

I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with jack.

No, not today

Why baby, you always say yes

Im with a friend

Ooo can i meet her

No you can not meet her because she's a boy

Oh ok baby but don't do anything bad or i'll have to punish you.

I looked up at jack who was staring at my phone with furrowed eyebrows. I hung up the phone and jack didn't move. I was scared he was going to yell at me for being so stupid.

"jack.." I said still nervous of what he would say.

Just then Kristin walked in to my house.

"Jack were playing googly eyes and we need you. Oh and y/n can come too" she said. Jack looked up at her and started walking towards her. I followed close behind.

When we walked inside their house we sat in a circle to play the game at the table.

"I call jack" I yelled as everyone started picking teams.

We played the game and then I went home round 9:00.

~morning~

I woke up and put on some black leggings and my Metallica crop top. I put my hair in space buns and headed out the door. I grabbed my skateboard and met jack on the street. I tossed my car keys to him and we started skating.

I think it will become our routine to skate to dance everyday.