1

You are 18 and you live in Pennsylvania. You live in a really nice house with your parents, and you are a really good hip hop dancer. Your dad is in the army and your mom is a scientist who is barely home.

"Can you bring this to kristin" my mom asked me while handing me a casserole dish and going back to the kitchen.

"Kristin?" i questioned my mom while peeling up the top of the tinfoil.

"Ya, next door" my mom said as she walked back over to me.

"Did. they. are they. Jack." i stutter out as my heartbeat gets faster.

"Why don't i take this" my mom said taking the casserole from me and stepping to the side, she must have known what was about to happen.

I ran out the door barefoot and looked over to the house next door where jack used to live. I saw kristin and two girls outside. As soon as a boy came outside i ran into his arms almost knocking him over with the power that had built up.

"Jackkkk" i yelled as i ran up to him.

Now, let's pause so i can give you guys a little back story. Me and jack were neighbors from the ages of 0-11, and we were bestfriends. Then his family moved and me and jack never kept in touch due to us not having a phone. Back to the present.

I let go of jack and stepped back to look at him. He got hot.

"y/n?!" jack finally says

"In the flesh" i say as  i use my hands to gesture my whole body.

"You still live here" jack asked

"So do you" i said in reply as sydnie came outside. Believe it or not sydnie was someone i looked up to, she was in her early teenage years when they moved.

"Whats all the yelling about" sydnie said as she stepped outside.

"y/n and amy are eating dinner with us" kristin said while carrying the casserole inside.

We went inside and ate dinner while catching up

~skip to after dinner~

"I actually have to go run through some dances, i'll talk to you tomorrow" i said remembering i had two combos to practice for a competition.

I walked back home and up to my room. I had a huge open floor in my room along with a small balcony. One of my walls was completely mirrors so i usually rehearsed in my room.

I rehearsed two dances.

When i heard clapping from outside. I went to my balcony and remembered that jack had a balcony right across from mine.

"You take your dancing seriously now" jack stated while leaning on the railing of his balcony.

"Ive always taken my dancing seriously...I'm just good now" I said with attitude as I leaned on my railing.

"Ya you're better than me"

"Speaking of...how much did you see"

"Both of them" ugh he saw the first one.

"You only saw the last one" I said trying to get him to forget what he saw.

"Ok, I just imagined the first one" he said rolling his eyes.

"Goodnight nerd" I said while walking inside.

"Night" i closed the door and blinds and sat on my bed.

I can't believe my best friend is back. I went to sleep quickly. I had dance in the morning.

A/N comment what you think