Flesh & Stone Pt. 5

"You, me, handcuffs. Must it always end this way?" River asks she is in a pair of high-tech cuffs that beep, river and {Y/N} chuckle.

"What now?" {Y/N} asks.

"The prison ship's in orbit. They'll beam me up any second. I might have done enough to earn a pardon this time. We'll see."

"Octavian said you killed a women" {Y/N} says, hands behind her back.

"Yes, I did."

"A good women."

"A very good women. The best women I've ever known" the Doctor walks over.

"Who?" he asks.

"It's a long story. Doctor. It can't be told, it has to be lived. No sneak previews. Well, except for this one. You'll both see me again quite soon when the Pandorica opens."

"The Pandorica. Ha!" {Y/N} leans in "that's a fairy tale" {Y/N} whispers.

"{Y/N}, aren't we all? I'll see you there" River chuckles.

"I look forward to it" {Y/N} smiles.

"I remember it well" {Y/N} again laughs bringing a smile to River's face.

"Bye, River," Amy says walking over.

"See you, Amy. Oh, I think that's my ride."

"Can I trust you. River Song?" {Y/N} asks.

"If you like. Ha, but where's the fun in that?" River is beamed away in a whirl of sand.

"What are you thinking?" Amy asks a short time later.

"Time can be rewritten," the Doctor says, they walk back into the TARDIS.

"I want to go home," Amy says.

"Ok," the Doctor replies.

"No, not like that. I just, I just want to show you something. You're running from River. I'm running too" the Doctor nods.

"Hey, I'm going to lay down alright, just come get me when you're done" {Y/N} says waving and walking out of the console room, she walks into her bedroom and sits down on the bed, she looks over at the small desk and walks over to it picking up the book.

*Flashback*

"Oh, and {Y/N}, I want you to have this" Wilf hands her a book, she raises an eyebrow "she's a wonderful girl, my Donna. A real character. Travelling with you both definitely brought out the best in her... but then she had to forget it all. She kept a diary of her amazing adventures, but I had to take it from her, in case she found it. So, I want you to have it" {Y/N} looks down running her fingers over the book.

*Flashback over*

{Y/N} once again sits on the bed and starts reading it.

'Saturday 12th

Spent most of the day on the run from some VERY angry weasel creatures. APPARENTLY, they were angry because I called them weasel creatures when they are. In fact, THE YUVERIAN ROALY FAMILY! Whoops! That's so me, right? {Y/N} and the Doctor pretended that I nearly caused a galactic civil war, but I did catch them smiling a few times. I put everything right by treating everyone to coffee. Totally wizard!'

'Monday 14th

Took charge of the TARDIS today. That SKINNY BOY told me to give it a go, and you'll never guess what happened! I only went and landed the TARDIS on the BIGGEST SHOPPING CENTRE IN THE UNIVERSE. Nerys would be sooo jealous. When I was looking for bargain accessories, {Y/N} managed to thwart a full-scale invasion from an army of possessed shoes. She's brilliant, isn't she?'

'Tuesday 15th Monday 14th

I've had a lot of Mondays lately. But that's ok because Mondays aren't about going to school or work. It's not the start of the week – it's the start of a new adventure. With my old besties, {Y/N} and the Doctor. The TARDIS received a distress signal and we set off to help. 'HELP' and 'ME' are the two words they can't ever turn their backs on. They saved a family of Wapplebung travelers from a meat tornado. When they can help, they do. When they can't, then they've got me to remind them that they can.'

'Thursday 26th

Great! Only went and got kidnapped again, didn't I? that is so TYPICAL. Mr. Stripy Suit and {Y/N} were distracted with some gadget or other and then I end up in the back of a disgusting old spaceship. It was filthy and I told them so. I told them they could do with getting a rag round their windows and some nice flooring down and sorting out the creaks. They said I wouldn't stop talking and dropped me back. RUDE! The Doctor and {Y/N} didn't even know I'd gone. RUDER!'

'Sunday 28th

Sort of got lost in the TARDIS for most of the day. Might have been longer than a day actually. I found the library (someone needs to put those books in order), a kitchen, a swimming pool, a swimming pool on the ceiling, a room dedicated to oil paintings of cats, and a garage. I was pretty angry for the first few hours, but by the end of it, I was running around laughing, like some kind of MANIAC. I love this. I LOVE ALL OF IT!'

'Monday 1st

Back to Earth to catch up with mum and Wilf. Mum really isn't a big fan of the Doctor and {Y/N}. she made them cups of tea, but no biscuits. Luckily, Gramps snuck them some biscuits when mum wasn't looking. She's never like my best friends. She thought Julie was a common and Tanya had small eyes. She didn't like Nerys either, but then again no one does. But the Doctor and {Y/N} are more than that. They're not just the most amazing people I've ever met – they make me feel like I'm amazing too.'

'Wednesday 3rd

You ever get that feeling that big things are coming? Dangerous and amazing things? You feel scared about them but then excited because you wouldn't have it any other way. That's what traveling with the Doctor and {Y/N}'s like. Everything that should be impossible is possible. Not because of the TARDIS. Not because of the aliens. None of that. Just because you've got your best mates by your side.'

'Friday 12th

Boring day as usual. Nothing to report – nothing exciting ever happens here, does it?'

{Y/N} sighs a small smile on her face, that's when the Doctor runs in breathing heavily.

"I-I-I'm sorry" he stammers, {Y/N} places the book next to her and gets up.

"What happened?"

"Amy, she kissed me," he says, {Y/N}'s eyes widen.

"Oh," she says.

"And she's getting married to Rory," he says, {Y/N} runs off towards the console room.

"And for those of us who can't read the base code of the universe?"

"Amy's time."

---

~Bread 🍞