Flesh & Stone Pt. 2

"Eight" Amy says.

"What did you say?" River asks.

"Nothing."

"Is there another exit? Scan the architecture, we don't have time to get lost in there" the Doctor says.

"On it. Stay where you are until I've checked the Rad levels"

"But trees, on a spaceship?" Amy says.

"Oh, more than trees. Way better than trees. You're going to love this. Treeborgs. Trees plus technology" {Y/N} runs out looking around "branches become cables become sensors on the hull. A forest sucking in starlight, breathing out air. It even rains. There's a whole mini-climate. This vault is an ecopod running right through the heart of the ship. A forest in a bottle on a spaceship in a maze. Have we impressed you yet, Amy Pond?" {Y/N} asks.

"Seven," Amy says.

"Seven?" {Y/N} asks.

"Sorry, what?"

"You said seven," the Doctor says.

"No. I didn't."

"Yes. you did" River says.

"Doctor, there's an exit, far end of the ship, into the Primary Flight Deck."

"Oh, good. That's where we need to go" the Doctor says.

"Plotting a safe path now."

"Quick as you like," the Doctor says.

"Doctor? {Y/N}? Excuse me? Hello, Doctor? {Y/N}? Angel Bob here, sir, ma'am."

"Ah. There you are, Angel Bob. How's life? Sorry, bad subject" the Doctor says, sitting down, with {Y/N} kneeling down next to him.

"The Angels are wondering what you two hope to achieve."

"Achieve? We're not achieving anything. We're just hanging. It's nice in here. Consoles, comfy chairs, a forest. How's things with you?" the Doctor asks.

"The Angels are feasting, sir. Soon we will be able to absorb enough power to consume this vessel, this world. and all the stars and worlds beyond."

"Well, we've got comfy chairs. Did I mention?" the Doctor says.

"We have no need of comfy chairs."

"I made him say comfy chairs" the Doctor snickers.

"Six," Amy says while also laughing, {Y/N} takes the walkie-talkie from the Doctor and gets up.

"Ok, Bob, enough chat. Here's what I want to know. What have you done to Amy?" {Y/N} asks.

"There is something in her eye."

"What's in her eye?"

"We are."

"What's he talking about? {Y/N}, Doctor, I'm five. I mean, five. Fine! I'm fine" Amy says.

"You're counting," River says.

"Counting?" Amy asks.

"You're counting down from ten. You have been for a couple of minutes" {Y/N} says.

"Why?"

"We don't know."

"Well, counting down to what?" Amy asks.

"We don't know."

"We shall take her. We shall take all of you. We shall have dominion over all time and space."

"Get a life, Bob. Oops, sorry again. There's power on this ship, but nowhere near that much" the Doctor says taking the walkie-talkie back from {Y/N} and sitting down again.