Chapter 27 🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V
We all started arguing, and when I saw Eddie's mom pull up, I knew things we about to get ugly.

"Ah shit." I whispered to myself.

Sonia got out of the car, told us Eddie was done with all of us.

She dropped her keys, and Beverly tried to pick them up for her.

"NO! BACK!" Sonia snapped at Beverly.

Beverly backed away.

"Oh I've heard of you Miss Marsh! And I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son." Sonia said.

It made me so mad to hear her say that.

"Do you really think that's an appropriate thing to be saying Mrs.K?" I said, with my hands on my hips.

She rolled her eyes and left, and the argument continued. Once Richie brought up Georgie Denbrough, things started to get ugly. They looked like they were going to kill each other, and then Bill punched Richie in the face.

Then we all left, Richie bumped into Bill on purpose as he walked by.

~

Maybe it was for the best. Maybe we can't fight IT. I sighed, and scootered quickly to my house, not even looking at the Kaspbrak house.

I parked my scooter, and quickly ran up the stairs, and I slammed my body down on the bed.

I looked out the window, and I could see Eddie on his porch. I thought about opening the window and calling for him, but I just stood there, looking st him. He had a cast on.

~

I finally worked up the courage to go down the stairs and go next door. Eddie was still sitting in his porch, his mom nowhere in sight.

"Hey Eddie." I said.

"Hey babe."

"Do you want me to sign you're cast for you?"

"Yeah sure." Eddie said, while handing me a marker.

I wrote my name with the pink marker, with a heart as a dot on the "i". Then I sat down beside him.

"Are we okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah why?"

"Richie kissed me."

I could see the shock on his face, which turned into anger quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I'm so sorry!"

He put his hand on my shoulder, and pecked me on the lips.

"I have a call to make, see you later baby."

"Okay." I whispered.