Chapter 12 🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V
"Thanks again guys and girl." Ben said.

We all grinned at him.

"I should probably get home." I said, picking up my scooter.

"Yeah me too." Eddie said.

~Time Skip~
We finally reached our neighbourhood. I think the rest of them are behind us.

"So were going to the quarry tomorrow then?" I asked him.

"Yeah sure. If you want." He responded.

"I'd like that." I replied.

I sped up my scooter, and put it in my garage, and went onto my porch.

"See you later Eddie!" I called out.

Eddie gave me a cute little wave, and went into his house. My mind was so full right now, with this whole missing children thing, going swimming at the quarry seems like just what I need. It's Friday tomorrow also. Friday is so what I need.

"Hello!" My parents called.

"Hey." I responded. It was almost dinner time.

"How'd the posters go?" My mom asked.

"Fine." I responded.

"Just be careful out there okay?"

"I know. They still haven't found the one who's been killing all the kids."

"How's Bill?"

"Not great."

"All you can do is be there."

My mom patted my shoulder, and went back into the kitchen and talked with my dad. I could on,y hear parts of their conversation. A lot of it was a talk about moving. But now I don't really want to go. This could be a place full of theories to explore. And Eddie is here. Beverly is here. Bill is here. Richie is here. Stanley is here. Ben is here. I couldn't leave them.

"NO WE CAN'T LEAVE!" I screamed at my parents, and stormed out the door, and ran over to Eddie's place.

Eddie saw me from out the window, and gave me the same cute wave he always gives me, and opened the door just as I was coming up to his porch.

I started to cry, and he pulled me into his arms.

"What happened?" He asked.

"My parents want to move."

"What? You can't leave."

"Strangely enough, this seems like the perfect place for me."

"Oh?"

"All the people here. And I love solving things, and conspiracy things I could maybe solve."

"I don't want you to leave." Eddie started to blush or cry I couldn't really tell.

"I don't want to leave either." I hugged him tighter and tighter. My tears fell onto his white shirt.

I looked up, and he put his hand on my soft wet cheek, and realized our lips were only centimetres apart. We kind if leaned into each other, and I let his lips crash onto mine.