Chapter 22 🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V
We went into Beverley's place, and she lead us into the bathroom, which every bit of was covered in blood.

I stood there with a concerned expression.

"Can you see it? Beverly asked. My dad couldn't see it."

We all nodded. We all got cleaning supplies, and helped her clean her bathroom until there wasn't a spot of blood in the room.

We all piled in the hallway, except Bill and Beverly.

Beverly Marsh P.O.V
"J-just s-so y-you k-know h-hanging out with u-us m-makes you a l-loser too." Bill said.

"I can take that. It's not true what they say about me. I was only ever kissed by one guy. It was a nice kiss though." I replied, feeling myself blush a little bit.

"I-I n-never b-b-believed t-those r-rumours a-anyways."

We then stood in silence, and went to join everyone else. We talked for a bit, but then everyone else left, as I told them to be quick because my father will be home soon.

Marie Cousins P.O.V
On our way home, we had to pass a house on Neibolt street that we frankly didn't like. I grabbed Eddie's hand, as I was scared walking past that house. I tried to look away from it. We finally turned away from Neibolt street. I still remained silent. We passed a bunch of missing kid posters, which I had enough of, so I kept my eyes directed at the ground. We reached my street, (also Eddie's street) and Eddie and I went down the street to go to our houses. My parents were on the porch of Eddie's place, talking to Eddie's mom.

I let go of his hand, and went to my place. I ran up to my room, and dialled Richie's number.

"Hello?" Richie said as he answered the phone call.
"Richie. It's Marie. We need to talk."