Chapter 10 🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V

"Hi guys." I said.

My parents and Eddie's mom went into the kitchen, and Bill sat down with us.

"Hey Marie come here for a second will ya?" My dad said from the kitchen.

"Sure." I said.

"Will you help Bill make those missing posters for his brother?" My dad whispered.

"I guess so." I replied.

I went back into the living room, and we made the posters in silence. I passed Bill a box of Kleenex, as he was starting to cry.

"Thanks Marie." Bill said.

"No problem." I replied with a half smile.

After we finished, we had a lot of copies of the poster. We grabbed a stapler and extra staples, and headed out the door. Richie shouted a quick bye, and we walked out the door. I ran and quickly grabbed my scooter, and we proceeded to go around the town. As we got downtown, we ran into Stanley.

"What's with the bunch of papers?" He asked.

I handed him a poster. He looked at it, and gave Bill a pat on the shoulder.

"Wanna help us put them up?" I asked.

Stanley nodded, and took a bunch of the posters. He stalled them to a few of the poles. And then turned the corner. I proceeded to find more spots to put posters up. What I didn't expect to see was a guy bleeding through his shirt.

"Holy shit what the hell happened to you?" I asked him. Then I realized who he was. He was in my science class. He sits beside me.

Eddie must have heard me, because he came up running behind me.

"Guys I'm okay." He said.

"No your not." I insisted.