Chapter 25 🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V
When I got home, I could barley focus on anything. Why did I not see this coming? I ripped off my choker necklace, and shoved it in my bedroom drawer. I plopped down on my bed, and almost fell asleep.

TIME SKIP TO SUMMER HOLIDAYS
On the first day of summer holidays, I woke up at about 9:00 am. My phone woke me up. It was Bill. He said I needed to meet him at Ben's house.

"Okay I'll be there." He said into the phone.

I got dressed, and went down the stairs, and out the door, but not without grabbing my scooter first. I still haven't told Eddie that Richie kissed me. I don't know if I should.

~Time Skip~

After I got to Ben's house, everybody was watching a projector.

"Hey Marie." They all said without making eye contact.

I sighed, and sat down on the floor, watching the projector with them. It was a map of Derry.

"Everywhere it happens, it's all c-connected by the sewers." Bill said.

"And they all meet up at-." Someone started, my mind was too focused to figure out who the voice belonged to.

"The house on neilbolt street!" I exclaimed.

"I hate that place. I always feel like someone is watching me." Beverly said.

"That's where IT lives." Bill said.

"No! I'm not doing this!" Eddie cried, ripping the map off the wall.

What the hell put the map back!" Bill snapped, sounding like he was so done with shit.

Then the projector started moving on its own, and started showing pictures of Bill's family.

We all started to get scared, and o grabbed onto Eddie's hand tightly, almost crushing the bones.  Suddenly, it zoomed in on Bill's mother's face, with wind in her hair blowing in her face, and it slowly blew to the side, revealing a picture of Pennywise.

"TURN IT OFF!" Beverly yelled, and Mike kicked the projector over.

I grabbed Eddie's hand tighter, as now there was still pictures of the clown, but they were blurry, then he popped out.

He tried to grab us, but we ran to the garage door and opened it, making Pennywise go away.