Chapter 11 🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V
I got on my scooter, and motioned the boys to come with me.

"Stay here Richie." Eddie said.

"Ugh fine." Richie replied.

The boys followed me, and they parked their bikes, and I parked my scooter outside the towns drugstore. We entered the store, and sped walked all around the store and eventually calmed down, and found some items. We then saw Beverly Marsh, with one hand behind her back.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Fine. What's wrong with you guys?" She replied.

"None of your busniss." Stanley said.

"There's a kid outside. Looks like someone killed him." Eddie said.

"We need some s-s-supplies, but we don't have enough money." Bill said.

Beverley looked down, and sighed.

Then she went up to the front of the drugstore, paid for her stuff, and talked to the guy for a bit. She came back with wipes. She gave Bill some money, and carried the wipes with her. We walked out of the store, and biked/scootered slowly so Beverly wouldn't fall behind. We eventually got back to Richie and Ben.

"We got the stuff." I said, and lightly put my scooter down on the sidewalk.

Eddie was the first one to go to the job. Eventually, we had him all fixed up, or sort of. It was a switchblade wound.
"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." Beverly said to Ben.

"Yeah, I just fell."

"Yeah right into Henry Bowers." Richie said.

"Sh-shut it R-Richie."

"Thanks again, B-Beverly." Bill said. H-hey w-we w-were t-thinking a-a-about g-going t-to the q-quarry tommrow after s-school if you wanna come."

Beverly waved and left.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers infront of her." Stanley snapped.

"Why? It's the truth." Richie replied.

"You heard what she did." Stan said.

"J-just r-rumours." Bill said.