Chapter 19🖤🎈

Marie Cousins P.O.V

"So are you guys a thing now or something?" Richie asked, handing me a bag of all dressed chips. He gave Eddie a bag of potato chips.

"Thanks Rich." Me and Eddie said at the same time.

"Give me details Mr.K." Richie said in his British accent.

"About what?" Eddie asked.

"Hey guys!" Beverly said, as she walked her bike in, setting it down.

Behind her, was Bill, Ben, Mike, and Stanley.

I gave them all a wave, because my mouth was full of chips. Eddie put his arm around me, and Richie made a heart shape with his hands around us.

It was a pretty good Saturday so far, but I still can't help thinking about the missing kids and that damn clown.

"Mike there's something you need to know." I said.

Eddie rubbed my back softly, as he knew what I was going to tell Mike.

"What's wrong Marie?" Mike asked.

"There was this one night. There was a clown in my room who called itself Pennywise." I said, looking down at the ground.

"I saw something too." Mike said,

"What did you see?"

"Same thing. A clown. Over at the meat shop."

"I saw a leaper. God, he was like a walking infection." Eddie said.

"I saw a headless man in the library." Ben said.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. And that all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing, that feeds off the people of Derry." Mike said.

Beverly Marsh P.O.V
After I went home, I saw my father sitting on the couch. I tried to avoid him, and just went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and spit into the sink. All of a sudden, I started hearing voices.

"Come join us Beverly."

"Float with us Beverly."

"Who are you?" I said to the drain.

"Betty Ripsom."
"Veronica Grogan."
"Patrick Hockstetter."

I got a tape measure from the back room, and shoved the tape down the drain. It eventually just slammed down on some concrete, so I pulled it back up. There was blood and some other stuff all over the yellow tape.

I cringed at the sight, and suddenly some thick string came out, and grabbed my wrist, and more and more came out, pulling my terrified body towards the drain. Blood seeped out from it, and I let out multiple loud screams. Blood exploded from it, caking the whole room in red liquid.

"What the hell is going on?" My father said as he came into the room.

The stings had gone back in the drain, and I fell to the floor.

"The sink the bl-blood." I squeaked out.

"What blood? I worry about you Bevvie, I worry a lot." My father said.