Part 21

For now on I am going to start with a song. So sometimes it will be very dumb songs, that you may not like but I do. But you know its life. So as you guys now I am a huge 1D, 5sos, and R5 fan, so maybe some of this will be from them. So if you don’t like I am sorry, if you do then enjoy. Luv Ya.

When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It’s where my demons hide

Don’t get too close

It’s dark inside

It’s where my demons hide

........................................................................................

I woke up on dad's bed, I looked around, I was in new clothes. I sat up and got out of bed, but I soon regretted it when I fell and hit the floor with a thump. I heard feet and dad, Haley, Drew, and my grandmother walked inside. I looked up at my dad, he had a smile on his face but at the same time he had worry.

“ Dad?”

“ Buttercup, how do you feel?”, he asked coming by side and picking me up.

“ Okay, I guess.” he set me on the bed. I looked at Drew he seemed to be thinking about something.

“ Okay what is going on?”, I asked, all the eyes were on me.

“ Buttercup, do you remember falling asleep?” I nodded

He sighed, “ you were out for 5 days.” My eyes widen, “ Five!”

“ Yes, when you were out buttercup, I realized that we might not have enough time.” I gave him a look, “ what do you mean time?”

“ The third full moon buttercup, it in tow days and you still haven’t learned how to change yet.” I shook my head, how could I forget the deal. The deal made with Ian, I had until the third full moon to change. To learn how to defend myself. I shook my head this was my fault.

“ I am sorry.”, dad looked at me and shook his head telling me he didn’t understand.

“ This is my fault, I came here to you. I was brought into this world and I caused all this. I am sorry daddy. I really am.” I broke down

“ Buttercup look at me.” I shook my head and kept my head down. “ Look at me.”, dad said more force full, I looked up at him. “ Don’t you ever blame your self do you understand. Never, you were perfect, your my little girl, don’t ever drought your self again understand.” I nodded and he hugged me. I cried on his shoulder. What has become of our world. Soon I was bad, I and taken a shower, I walked to the kitchen. I was about to grab something when I was throw over somebody's shoulder.

“ Hey, put me down.”

“ Can't.”

“ Drew!”

“ Yes love?”

“ What are you British.”, I asked making at face at his back.

“ Maybe.”

“ Stop it.”

“ Whatever you say love.”

“ Okay now your freaking me out. Wait I know.”, I said looking around, giving them knowing looks, “ I am still kidnapped and all this is a joke. Drew is British, and the rest of you are all illusion.”

They all looked at me, dad walked up to me, “ honey we are real, and this is not a dream. Drew was just messing with you.” I took a deep breath and nodded. I am good I am alive. I hugged dad.

“ Its okay, buttercup. Daddy got you.”, dad whispered in my ear, and I knew I could do anything with my family by my side. Well almost anything.

...............

I laying on my bed, on my phone when Drew came to my room.

“ Ali?”

I looked up, “ yea?”

“ Can we talk?”, he asked looking anywhere but me

“ Yeah, come in.” I patted the seat next to me. He sat down and we sat there in silence.

“ So what happened when I was kidnapped.”

(play song now)

“ Ali, I am sorry.”, Drew said standing up and grabbing his hair.

“ Drew what are you talking about.”

“ I should have been there Ali, for you. To protect you. I promised your father that I would protect you and you get kidnapped. I am sorry, so do it.”

I looked at him confused, “ do what?”

“ Ban me from the pack, your father is going to do it anyway so, do it.”

“ Drew.”, I said putting my hand on his cheek, “ your not going anywhere, even dad couldnt protect me and hes the Alpha. I love you as my brother, my friend, and maybe even more. I will never leave you. You are not going anywhere, you are in this pack and you will stay in this pack. If you ever feel like leaving me you better watch your back because I will run away with you. You promised when we were kids you would be there for and I want you right now. So please be here. I would never kick you out even if you betray me, which I hope never happens, I will never kick you out. I promise you that, cross my heart and hope to die.”

He looked at me for a second and hugged me, I held him in my arms. Drew my best friend that I thought was unbreakable, just broke in front of me. I loved him for that, I need him for that. The only reason why I am still trying is for him. He was always there for me, know I have to be there for him. I am going to do this for him. I am going to fight for him. I am going to change with drew right by my side, because in real life. All the things he said about mates, he told me not true. Yeah right I saw the look in his eyes when he said he loved me. I looked down at drew, he laid asleep in my arms. I pushed him on my bed, which was very hard, and covered him with my blanket. I bent down and gave him a kiss on the fore head.

“ Thank you, for all you have done for me. Don’t worry one day I am going to do something for you. Drew, I-” I couldn’t finished it, I wanted to but I wanted to save that for when the time was right and now was not the time. I got up and walked out the room. The third full moon is close and if I don’t find a way to change, I am dead. I sighed, this my life. As a werewolf. Hey that should be a show. My life as a teenage werewolf. Cool. Maybe?

...........................................................

How's it going.

Don’t kill me, I still got all my life to live

I got all my love to give

Ok I'll stop

Sorry for not updating

One thing has been in my way

School

So you can blame school not me

So kill school not me

Okay, thanks

Love you too

Charishenderson

P.S. Do you love what I did with this

Poem style

Yeah

:P