Part 13

I woke up in the middle of the woods. I looked around, I had no idea where I was. Then it hit me, when I ran away from dad. He knew Drew. He knew Drew! They know each other, I tried to deny the truth. But I know I couldn’t hid it. I sat up, whipped my head from side to side. I looked up, I could see the moon shining. Where in the world am I?

“ Where am I?”

You left.”

“ To where-”

They lied to you.”

“ You made me leave!”

Yes, but think of all the freedom you have.”

“ I have nothing now! I left dad, Haley and the pack. I have no hope now.”

Then go back.”

No! They lied to you.”

He also took care of you. Drew loved you like his own sister.”

You go back you will regent it.”

You go back, you clear it up.”

I nodded, “ if I go back, I can clear it. And start over again, and live my life.”

No-”

I cut my negative thought off, “ you have a way to get home?”

Be a werewolf.”

“ What?”

Be a werewolf. Howl, they will find you. Find your inner wolf and use it for the others to find you.”

I nodded and closed my eyes and took a breath. Here we go. I titled my head towards and let out a howl. Oh how dad would be proud of me.

David's POV

She was gone. My little girl, my world my joy. She was gone, a guard rushed in saying she was gone.

Flashback

She's gone.”, a guard said

Mom stood up, “ who's gone?”

The girl.”

Aaliyah?”

Yes ma’am.”

She turned to me, when I stood up.

David-”

I am going out.”

David the woods-”

I don’t care! She's my little girl mom. I lost her once, I cant lose her again.”

I'll go with you.”, Haley said coming up behind me.

No-”

I think of her like a daughter too David. I need her as much as you do.”

Hale-”

I want her home again. W-we should've never bought her here.”

I was about to say something, when I heard a howl. I felt mom grab my arm.