Part 19

If anyone can here me, I am asking you, please, I am begging you . Get me out of this place. I am stuck in a prison, and I didn’t do anything. All I did was read something. Help me escape this place they call.................................................................... SCHOOL! OH hey guys, hows it going?

...............................................................................................................

I woke up to people yelling and glass breaking. I sat up in bed quickly, and pulled the covers off. I got out of bed and opened the door a little bit. I saw smoke coming from down stairs, my heart began to race. What is going on, then I heard a shout and foot steps running up the stairs. I closed the door and hurried to my bed, closing my eyes making me look asleep. The door opened and foot steps followed telling me somebody was in my room. The person went over to me, and started to stroke my hair. A hand pushing out my hair followed with a kiss to the forehead, and that’s when I opened my eyes. They opened slowly and came to face with...my fathers.

“ Dad?”

“ Buttercup, you okay?”

“ Yeah, what are you-” A loud boom came from outside the door. I was about to get up when dad pulled my back down.

“ No”, was all he said as I sat on his lap.

“ Why not, why cant I go out. Whats going on, whats so scary and harmful that I cant leave my room and you had to stay with me?”

He sighed, “ I never met for this to happen. For you to turn up this way, but I guess the moon goodness had other plans for me when she gave me you.”

“ Daddy.”, I say putting my hand on his cheek, “ tell me.” He leans his head against mine and kissed my cheek, “ Buttercup-” He was stopped short when the door flew off its hinges and across the room. Someone stood in the door way, the darkness covered his face as he entered. After walking in my room, the moonlight hit his face his features showed. A boy around my age stood there with a smirk on his face. He had black hair, brown eyes, his shirt was off and his body was toned.

“ Well, well, well, if it isn’t Alpha.”

“ What do you want Brandon.”

“ Me?, Oh little old me what nothing.”, he said walking around my room. Touching everything that he saw in sight. He lifted a book up, he read the cover and turned to me. “ I see your a werewolf fan.” I said nothing, I was in to much fear to move.

“ Brandon. Why. Are. You. Here?”, dad asked saying his words carefully

“ Did you know Alpha, everyone has a secret, it turns out a million people keep secret from people everyday. You want to know something even great, sooner or later all those secret that people keep, someone finds out sooner or later and you want to know something great.”

Dad gave him a cold stare, “ once it gets out, nothing can stop it from getting back in. Like your little secret.”

“ I have nothing to hide.”, dad said glaring him down.

“ Really, cause the last time I heard, you only had two daughters, both Vamps, but none werewolf. Or should I say hybrid.”

Dad tensed, and pushed me behind him, “ the Vampires agreed to the third moon.”

Brandon nodded, “ yes I have heard, but Alpha you should know already. I am not the Vampires.” The last thing I saw was dad and Brandon fighting. Me screaming, yelling for help. I remember closing my self in the closet and rocking my self , telling my self it is going to be okay. But I knew deep in my mind that it wasn’t, and I was right the moment I heard nothing. I stopped and crawled to the door, but once my hand reached the door knob. The door flew open and I fell face first. I turned on my back and opened my eyes to see Brandon looking down on me.

“ Hi, you must be Aaliyah.” I looked at him, unable to move due to the shock.

“ I guess your a little shocked right now, but I need you so lets go.”

I shook my head, and started to cry. “ No sweetheart don’t cry, I am here, I've got you.”, he said wiping the tears but I pushed him away and tried to crawl back into the closet, but someone grabbed my feet and started to dragged me. I screamed, yelling things that my dad would kill me for. I looked for something to grabbed on, when I saw my fathers body. He laid there not moving, blood flowing from his head from a little cut above his eyebrow. I looked at him until I was dragged out the room, a sob immediately followed once I was out the room. I was dragged, and when we got to the stairs I wished to die, so dad didn’t have to protect me and him, Haley and Drew can live their lives like they want to. The moment my head got to one of the stairs. My head was slammed against the marble tiles and then I knew I was out. And I hoped for good.

.........................................................................................

So I am out of school, yeah. I hated staying there. I know short chapter, sorry, had a very busy day. So tell me what you think. ;) Oh and one more thing: “ I LIVE IN THE VALLY!” LOL. TTYL LOVES!