Part 16

Suppose to be cleaning my room, but then I thought of you guys and I had to write. Just fro you. <3

............................................................................................

I am walking down a path, it leads into the forest. I have no idea how I got here but something is just pulling me forward. I enter the forest, the moonlight is shining over head. I walk deeper until there is no moon light. Nothing shines, but I keep walking until I stop. Something about this place seems to familiar. Then it comes to me, the place they slit my throat. I turn back but bump into something, I look up and see the man from earlier. I take a step back, every step with caution. I turn to run, only to be pulled back by him.

Please let me go.”

He doesn’t answer. I struggle against him. No luck.

Why are you doing this? Just let me go please. I wont come back again.”

No answer.

Why don’t you talk?”

No answer.

Please?”

No answer, I pull against him but he pulls me back and drags me to a tree. Ties me up and gets out a knife. No not this again, I don’t want anymore pain again. Please.

No, please!”

He brings the knife to my neck and I try to get away from him. He press the knife and I feel the knife go deeper into my skin.

No please, please don’t do this!”

He goes a little deeper and then he slides the knife across my neck. But before he could do that I scream.

I wake up in my bed, sweat running down my face. I breathing hard, then the door opens and everyone comes running in. Dad is at my side in a record of time.

“ Buttercup, whats wrong.”

I shake my and bury my head in his shoulder and cry. He rubs my back whispering smoothing words. My room is filled with people, everyone is here. Haley, Drew, Grandma, Caleb and some guards.

“ Do you think its form the forest. She's seeing things?”, Haley asked

“ No.”, I hear my grandmother say, “ its dreams, not nightmares. She walking up screaming from them.”

“ So what do we do?”, Caleb asks, well it looks like he cares. I mean he didn’t care when I came here. Just ignored me like I was part of the mansion. A great why to know your granddaughter.

“ Stay with here David maybe she will stop having them with you by here side. Make her feel safe.”

I can feel dad nod, “ I will put guards out side her door son. If you need anything just call do you understand?”

“ Yes dad.” I heard people walking out. Haley came over and said good night to the both of us. She was last one out. Once she closed the door me and dad got into bed.

“ Dad.”

“ Yes buttercup.”

“ I am sacred.”

“ They wont hurt you.”

“ But they did in my dream.”

“ A dream is a dream, it wont hurt you plus I am here.”

“ But I can't go to sleep?”

“ Why?”

“ I already told you.”