Part 12

“ Dad.”

“ David you came back. I didn’t really think you would after you went and betray your own kind.”

“ I loved her.”

“ Loved?”

“ We got divorced.”

Dad looked at me.

The man who I am taking it is my grandfather, laughed.

“ You did it for a child.”

“ My child.”

My grandfather stopped laughing, “ she the-”

“ Hybrid.”, dad finished

“ You bring a hybrid into my home.”

“ She's is your granddaughter.”

“ I have never had a hybrid granddaughter or child.”

“ Well now you do.”

She will not come into my-”

“ Oh for God's sake let the girl in. She part of the family after all.”, said a woman who walked in.

“ Mom.”

The woman who is to be my grandmother walked in.

“ She's part of the family, hybrid or not. She your granddaughter no matter what.”

My grandmother walked up to me and dad. She smiled at me, “ and you are?”

“ Aaliyah.”

“ Aaliyah a pretty name. A name that means 'ascende'

I looked at dad.

“ It means leader.”

“ I am guessing you came up with that name?”, I asked him

“ Your mother wanted Jessica, but I wanted something strong.”

She smiled and looked at dad, “ she looked so much like you David.”

“ You think?”

“ Yes she has your eyes, and smile.”

“ I know.”

“ What is this she's-”

“ My granddaughter and I suggest Caleb you make our guess feel at home and bring them inside. Its getting late and I am tried.”

He looked at us, “ well you heard her, get my son and his family into the house.”, Caleb told his pack. They all turned back into human. One thing about being a werewolf. When you turn back human your naked, and these wolves were guys. My scream, dad covered my eyes.

“ Dad!”, dad yelled.

“ What?”

“ She 15, never in her life has she ever gotten in bed with another guy. Never in her life has she seen a guy naked. Never! Now you wanted to show her.”

“ She will do it soon.”

“ Dad!”

“ Caleb! She's 15.”, said my grandmother.

“ Fine, just get her inside.”

“ Are there naked guys in there too.”, dad snapped at Caleb.

“ Why don’t you shut your a-”

“ Enough.” I heard my grandmother say, “ David get Aaliyah and Haley into the house and keep her eyes covered.”

“ Yeah mom, come on Hale. Let go buttercup.” He led me and Haley into the house once we got inside. He uncovered my eyes, but I still had them closed.