We rushed around the corner to see Andrea gone and Kash on the floor. She had a hand print on her neck and one on her face. She had a black eye and scratches and bruises all over her arms. "Oh God," Camila said and rushed over to her. I quickly followed her and helped her off the floor. I panicked forgetting that we had a whole ass school nurse and rushed her out to my car. "Where are we going?" Camila asked getting in the back with Katerina. "My house," I said and began driving. "Do you know anything about first aid?" I asked Camila and looked at her as she shook her head. "Shit," I said hitting the steering wheel. I bust a U turn and grab my phone. I call Malia knowing that she would be the only one who would be available. Thank God she picked up the phone. "Raine drop was good?" She said in the speaker. "Are you home right now," I asked. "Yea why?" She asked and I started speeding up. "We need some help...like medical help," I said and she cursed in the phone. "The fuck did you do?" She said and rolled my eyes. "It's not me it's someone else. Can you help or no?" I asked and she sighed. "Ok let me make some phone calls," she said. "Thanks," I said and hung up.

I finally made it to the house and Kash was groaning the entire time. Camila was in the back trying to comfort her but she was looking really pale. I picked her up and Camila went to knock on the door. I kicked my car door closed as Malia opened the door. I ran to the door and Malia led me to their guest room. "Ok um I got help on the way but for now I was told get some shit ready so I'll be right back. Camila looked concerned and sad so I grabbed her hand. "She's gonna be alright...things can't be that bad. A couple minutes later a girl and a woman bursted into the room. The girl looked really familiar and I was confused. She looked at Camila and I and was shocked. "What the hell?" Camila muttered under her breath. "Um, Raine let's give them some space," Camila said grabbing my hand and leading me out the room. She took me into Alice's room and locked the door. "Why is she here?" She asked frantic and shaking. "I don't know, why what's wrong?" I asked confused. "That's one of Ramira's friends,"' she said and it all made sense. That's why she looked so familiar. "Ok, why are you so shaken up?" I asked. Like what is ole girl really finna do? "Because...what if she tells Ramira? Then something may happen to you. She doesn't make empty threats..." she started to go on about all of these bad things that could happen. I was still stuck on the whole "something may happen to you" part. As if she didn't care if something happened to her self.

At this point it felt like an out of body experience. I couldn't control myself and I just grabbed her and kissed her. I didn't know how to stop myself it just happened. She stood there in shook before kissing back. I pulled away and looked down. "Sorry I don't know what came over me it just happened," I said opening the door to leave before she pulled me back. "Maybe Kash was right....I do have feelings for you. I'm just scared to show them because.....because I've had problems doing that before," she said and so much shit was running through my head. "It's ok....how about we talk about this later. When Kash is better," I said not knowing what to think. She nodded and I opened the door to leave only to see Malia fall from leaning on the door. "Oh...um....I was just making sure that y'all wasn't in here fucking," she said and it wasn't believable at all. I shook my head and chuckled a little to myself walking out of the room. "They still in there?" Camila asked and Malia nodded. "Feel like this place is the damn hospital," I said walking down the stairs. I was calm but at the same time heated. Camila sat down on the couch and I grabbed my phone while going into the bathroom.

Me: Hey you

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️ : wassup babygirl

Me: First: let's not do that Second: I gotta job for you out here

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: First: I don't care 🤷🏾‍♀️ you still mine Second: Where and what's the job

Me: I'm going to ignore your ignorance and I just need you to send a message to someone here...in Detroit

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: what kinda message

Me: Nothing to much just fuck her up a little bit but don't kill her

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: mhm...what do I get out of it

Me: Money that's it

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: well I don't want the money but I do want something that is mine and decided to up and walk away 😏

Me: Money or you can stay where the fuck you are and I'll find someone else

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: Ok ok ma you don't have to pay me anything though I just wanna see you

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: I miss you baby

Me: we aren't together....and I don't even like you no more like that🙄 and fine but don't try not stupid shit

🙅🏾‍♀️Nope🤦🏾‍♀️: bet you don't...see you Friday

Me: whatever

I sighed and leaned up against the bathroom wall. I may have gotten myself into some deep ass shit and I don't know if I'll be able get out of it. Stupid me.

A/N: Wassup y'all...sorry for the late update 😭. I had finals Thursday and Friday and then Friday and Saturday our choir was at a competition. I just haven't had time to do shit. Anywho this is our chapter. Who do y'all think Raine was texting? I mean obviously I know but who do y'all think it was? See y'all lataaaaa!

-Stay Saucy