Chapter 18: Find The Missing Leprechaun

Zacznij od początku

"He will be just fine," Harry said, reassuring me while caressing my back. In the deepest corner of my mind, I do hope that Harry is telling the truth. We all know that Niall has the worst luck when it comes to direction. He always, always got lost. I don't know he does it. Sometimes, we find him sitting in a weird place that's why someone has to be there with him when we travel. Who knows where he'll end up this time?

I pulled myself from Harry and look deeply in his eyes and curly brown hair. His reassured look on his face made me calm a bit. Maybe I should find him but where should I start? I don't even know where he went, maybe there's a clue on his room; something that I can start with. It's better than waiting here if he ever comes back. I need to find him and I will definitely bring him back in any means necessary.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked, surprised by me suddenly standing up and looking up at the clear sky.

"I need to find Niall."

"Where?"

"I don't know. I'll look for clues in his room, maybe there's a hint in there." I shook my head, trying to rid off negativities popping on my mind. I can't be pessimistic in times like this. I will do my best to find my missing leprechaun. My missing leprechaun? I never thought I'd utter those words. It felt like he was mine.

As I was about to turn around, we heard a familiar voice, a voice that I don't want to hear especially at times like this when everything feels like the earth is about to crumble. There he was, our boss, Simon Cowell, standing couple of feet away from us.

"Oh hey, Simon," Harry voice suddenly broke into a high-pitched tone. His mouth twitched. He suddenly became uncomfortable from where he's sitting.

"Good morning," I said, trying to fake a smile. He wasn't really the first person I want to see right now. I wonder what will happen if he found out that Niall is missing. He might really pull out Niall for real this time. That disgusting thought sickens every cell in my body. I basically sprinted going inside the house.

"We have a visitor," I said in a panicky voice, which alarmed Louis and Liam in the kitchen. Liam gasped when he saw Simon standing while Louis dropped the half eaten bagel that he's holding. He was definitely in horror seeing our boss showing up unexpectedly on our house.

"So, I thought I'd dropped by to my favorite boys." Simon smiled, stretched both of his arms. It really annoys us when he does that. It means he wants a group hug. One by one, we gathered on front of him and gave him what he wants. There's nothing we can do, really. I ducked down my head and saw Harry and Louis whispering.

"What are we gonna do?" Louis whispered while glancing at Simon. He really doesn't want to alarm Simon, of all people.

"I don't know. Zayn said he's gonna find Niall." Harry glanced first before responding to Louis' whispering voice.

"How?"

"There might be clues on his room. It's the only shot we have." Harry grinned when Simon pulled away from us.

"Why are there only four of you?" Simon asked out of the blue. That question sends a jolt of shiver to four of us. My body tensed up. Harry and Louis exchanged weird glances at each other, trying to read off each other's mind while Liam stood there as if he saw a spoon monster going to jump at him.

There was a silence between all of us and Simon noticed it right away. He carefully observed us and studied our body language.

"He was at the hospital," Liam interrupted. His flustered face almost gave him away. Quick thinking, Liam! I am so glad that he's clever in this kind of situations.