I smirked at him and turned my attention to the teacher.

{Lucy P.O.V.}

I was so glad when the final bell rang, I had managed to avoid Jackson the whole day. Now all I have to do is wait for Scott and Stiles to finish lacrosse practice.

I’m sitting here on the bleachers texting one of my new friends, Allison, when I see the players are slowing starting to come out of the locker room.

I wasn’t even paying attention until I heard someone walking on the bleachers towards me. I looked up and saw the last person I wanted to see or talk to today, Jackson.

“Lucy..” He said as he sat down next to me.

“Jackson, if you’re here to call me a whore I don’t want to hear it.” I said.

“I came to apologize, Lucy, you mean the world to me. You know I didn’t mean what I said this morning.”

“Jackson…I can’t do this anymore if you’re gonna treat me like this..”

“I won’t anymore, I promise.”

“Prove it.”

He leaned his head towards me to kiss me, when his lips met mine I smiled against his lips. Our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I put my legs in his lap then he used one of his free hands to hold onto the small of my back.

“WHITTEMORE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!” Coach yelled at him.

Jackson stood up and said, “I’ll give you a ride home today.” He smiled then walked onto the field.

I looked onto the field and saw Scott and Stiles looking at me with extremely confused faces. I’d hear about this later.

As much as I hated Jackson, I couldn’t bring myself to break it off with him. Next time he does something like this morning, I will break up with him. Maybe.

{Stiles P.O.V.}

I couldn’t even focus during practice because of the sight I witnessed between Jackson and Lucy. I can’t believe it. I really thought I was finally gonna get a chance with her. On the bright side, Jackson is such a douche bag that he will probably either A.)End up making another remark to Lucy or B.)Scott will ban them from being together.

Still, I can’t believe it.

{Scott P.O.V.}

“What was Lucy thinking?! Making out with a guy who called her a whore?! They are both gonna get a piece of my mind!” I said in a vengeful tone.

“I’m right with you there” Stiles said, agreeing with me.

When we finished changing, we went over to Jackson’s locker to have a little chat with him.

“Can’t you stay away from my sister?! God Jackson!” I said.

“Not really. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go drive my girlfriend home.” He said with a  smirk.

“Oh hell no!” Stiles said.

“Got a problem with that, Stilinski? Word of advice, you should keep your hands off my girl and your best friend’s sister.” Jackson said.

What was Jackson talking about? I’ll have to question him about that later.

“Why don’t you just get the hell out of here?” I asked.

“Gladly.” He said while walking out towards the bleachers.

“This really can’t be good” Stiles said.

“Oh really?! I didn’t know!” I said.

We both started running towards the bleachers to keep her from riding home with him. Knowing Jackson he would try to have sex with her or something. I shuddered at the thought. Stiles and I ran out to the parking lot just in time to see Lucy and Jackson driving off.

“Let’s follow them!” Stiles said.

“No, if we do that and invade her privacy, she won’t trust either of us. And if we’re going to break up this relationship we’re going to have to stay on her good side.”