Chapter sixteen - Ryson

Start from the beginning

"So what's happening with you and Loverboy?" Chloe asked then started blowing her nose in a tissue. I was currently skyping her and she still wasn't feeling too good. 

I make a face like when you have a sour sweet in your mouth. "Still not feeling too well? maybe I should come over and make you some chicken soup." Chloe looked awful and my gramps always says that chicken soup would definitely help.

Chloe started shaking her head. "No Maddy don't come, there's no need Farah is cooking me some soup." Farah is Chloe's maid, well Chloe's family maid. She's really nice though. "Back to the question with Loverboy." 

"What about it?" 

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Maddy, there's definitely some connection or something going on." 

I laugh. "There is nothing going on between me and Ryder. He's the player remember? and once a player always a player." 

"True. But Madison, I think he's starting to feel something for you." Her voice was serious, there was no why that Ryder would feel something for me. Why would he? I mean he has all the girls in Bradford High, why would he want someone like me?

"So soon?" I chuckle. "You don't even know, yet and your already thinking about him liking me. I mean Chloe, doesn't it sound weird? He's a player and he has all the girls he could possibly want to have or hook up with." 

Chloe laughs and ends up coughing. Few minutes of coughing she was finished and done. "I think I'll call it. The Valley Between Us"  

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "You want to expand on what you just said, cause you just lost me."

She sighs and nods. "Your relationship with Ryder. The Valley meaning there is something stopping you and Ryder from being togethe, Between Us meaning, you and Ryder are basically together. I mean you haven't been going to a different guy so basically your his." She finished proudly, I guess I never thought about it that way.

I chuckle. "I can assure you that there's nothing going on with me or Ryder. I mean we argue like everyday, plus I found out that he's supposed to be my date to my aunts wedding."

"What?!" Chloe says coming closer to the screen.

"Relax, I haven't finished." She nods telling me to carry on. "Well he said let's pretend that we going with each other when clearly were not. He later says that he's bringing someone else. So yeah basically it."

"How dare he ditch you for let me guess Sarah?"

I chuckle. "It's fine anyway."

Chloe softly chuckles. "So where is Loverboy?"

I roll my eyes. "Dropping his sister off at day care center and then were both going to speak to the wedding planner, and will you quit calling him Loverboy."

Chloe looks at me teasingly. "Someones sounds defensive." I roll my eyes. "Oh and make sure the wedding planner doesn't think you and Lover- I mean Ryder are engaged." I glare at her when she was about to say 'Loverboy' My eyes widen when she says about me and Ryder engaged, there is no way in hell I'm ever getting married with Ryder! I can't even imagine it. Okay maybe I can a little. A baby boy that has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes, looking exactly like Ryder. 

Wow, I really need to snap out of it. 

I've totally lost it.

"Madison, I was only joking. Why are you overreacting? Your kinda scaring me," she says moving away from the screen.

I laugh, "I was only thinking." 

"About Ryder?" she wiggled her eyebrow. 

I glare at her. "Why would I think about Ryder? and you actually said Ryder instead of Loverboy."