I had cried myself into a frenzy and couldn't speak. Adam pulled me up so that I was standing in front of him. He wrapped me in his arms and we swayed. My face was buried in his chest.

"Hey, hey tell me whats wrong. Are you in pain?" Adam asked.

What do I say? Do I tell him our outcomes?

I pulled back and looked into his eyes. My heart melted, I could see his love for me. That can be enough for me. Just us. Adam is enough.

"Yes, and a little confused. Where are we?" I asked.

"You're a terrible lair, love. Tell me--"

"I'm not ready for that conversation yet, but soon I will". That was true, it took getting shot four times for my brain to even think about the risks.

How did Celine do it?

"Okay", he picked me up bridal style and carried me to a different wing of the house.

"I can walk", I said.

"Yeah, but you shouldn't be yet", he kissed my forehead.

"Where are we?" I asked setting into his chest.

"Galway, no one knows we're here", he said.

"I've never been to Ireland. I always wanted to go around St.Patrick's Day", I said smiling.

"You and every other American. High street will be covered with tourist looking to celebrate their "Irish" roots", he said.

"Or their Catholic roots. We like to party too".

That's another thing to talk about. Religion. Ideally, my kids would be Catholic like me. I don't even know what religion Adam is or if he even believes in God.

Adam walked with me backup stairs. The whole house was done in cherry wood and concrete. With Victorian style furniture, everything had a gold finish to it. It reminded me of Downton Abbey.

Adam walked past the room I woke up in and continued up the stairs. We were faced with double white doors. Adam kicked the doors in and walked up a few stair.

This looked like something he designed. The room is a huge circle with half being completely glass showing the lake and forest. There was a cozy balcony too. On a nice night it would be perfect for a date night- just watching the sunset. The ceiling was a dome with a gold chandelier. The room was done in cool colors grays, blacks and navys. The California king size bed was on a three step platform.

Adam put me on the bed," You designed this room. But, nothing downstairs", I said still looking around.

Adam started to undress,"Is it that obvious?"

"A little, this house looks like something out of Downton Abbey. It has a old feeling to it. Except this room, it looks like something that should be in Safe House".

Adam tossed his shirt and pants to the floor and got into bed with me. He laid down and patted the spot next to him,"Come closer, love". I scooted closer to him. I wanted to face him. He stretched out his arm and pulled me so close I could feel his breath.

"Dr.Pellegrini doesn't want you moving too much your stitches could come out. She gave you some medicine too. But, what you really need is rest", Adam said.

"Is everyone okay? What happened after I passed out?" I asked.

"Everyone is fine. Dani was shot in the shoulder. Gamila was shot in the hip when we were making a run for it. I was shot in my thigh, but it went through", he said.